[Perf] 111207 Kara Cut on FNS 歌謡祭

dlskam

Thank you, dlskam! I'm watching from college right now so I haven't got any sound but they look AMAZING. Mana-chan is so cute! :eyelove:

I love their whole winter theme going on too. I really think if they had released Winter Magic in late Nov-Dec it would have sold way better. The whole song and feel has a very Christmassy feel to it especially in Japan where Christmas is for lovebirds!

Edited by Optimist

i'm glad they took up the invitation this year since they didn't turn out last year due to conflict of schedules.

however i still prefer music station super live because it has more noise (concert-like).

so was there any interview done?

i heard the girls were lovely dressed for the occasion, i hope there will be a clip somewhere.

btw what was with the editing for jet coaster love performance? too static with no close-up.

and though i prefer jcl, isn't go go summer much well-received than it?

probably ggs is more suited to be performed in front of big crowds. :)

i'm glad they took up the invitation this year since they didn't turn out last year due to conflict of schedules.

however i still prefer music station super live because it has more noise (concert-like).

so was there any interview done?

i heard the girls were lovely dressed for the occasion, i hope there will be a clip somewhere.

I found a link on another site to a streaming version in five parts of the whole FNS. I haven't had a chance to watch it all yet because it's like 4 and a half hours long but the KARA girls are in the audience looking gorgeous in the third part and seem to be having a nice time. I've only seen them shown about three times so far. There is one moment where they are enjoying a veteran Japanese group-sorry I don't know their name!- and Gyuri is dancing along a little and SY laughs at her and Gyuri gets a bit embarrassed :D I wish I knew how to make gifs :crying:

The links to each part are hidden in the spoiler in case anyone wants to watch. hope it isn't taken down at the source.

FNS Part 1

FNS PArt 2 (KARA performances)

FNS Part 3 (KARA in audience @ 19:50; 29:41; 50:21)

FNS Part 4

FNS Part 5

Edited by Optimist

sangmee I think the girls in the brightly coloured jackets you are talking about are Fairies.

iammai: Forgot to say thanks for those gifs. They were so in sync especailly during WM and their outfits REALLY enhanced the dance. That gif in your avatar was my favourite part, they were like a music box with Gyuri as the conductor or something. So pretty! :eyelove:

• 3 weeks later...