[2011.12.07] 'Immortal Song 2' Christmas Special, Kara, Dynamic Duo, and Na yoonkwon All In One Place

XXIV_VII

http://news.nate.com/view/20111207n19994

'Immortal Song 2' will air a 'Christmas Special' for the end of the year days.

Recently according to the KBS 2TV 'Immortal Song2' staff members, for the Christmas Special, Kara, Dynamic Duo, Clover, Son Hoyoung, Im Taekyung, Na Yoonkwon, Lyn, etc will appear on the show.

For the Christmas Special, these 7 teams will chose and perform a stage that is related to Christmas. No special legend person will appear and they will just chose a 'song that pops in to the mind when it's Christmas'.

Especially, Kara who haven't appeared when many idols came out (in Immortal Song 2), will come out so people are paying attention to that. Not all Kara members will come out but some members like Kang Jiyoung, Goo Hara, etc will perform a fun stage. Also, Lyn who came out in the vocalist special, will appear again in 'Immortal Song2' and caused many excitement.

'Immortal Song2' Christmas Special will air on the 24th.

translated by me

goo hara, kang jiyoung, etc? whats that suppose to mean? lol just those two or is etc suppose to mean some other members? lol, idk, that confuses me. BUT!! seeing how hara and jiyoung are gonna be on is2, i'm excited! :) considering how they have lesser lines than GyulHamCole and how much Hara and Jing improved!! :) can't wait!

KARA on immortal song 2?

yeah! looking forward to that..

and i wanna see all KARA members perform together :(

but Gyul really need to take care of her voice 1st...

anyway, can't wait to see KARA!

i think this is the first time kara is appearing on immortal song.

beside the singing challenge, i wonder what have harajing come up with?

with these 2, i expect to see some fun ideas being incorporated into the performance. lol.

KARA in Immortal Song? :o

I hope all the members would come and they'd show their singing talents instead of doing a fun stage ._. I am really expecting Gyuri to come too, but since her throat is injured... I'll just wish her get well soon ♡ anyway, looking forward for this episode!

Edited by xoranaa

I can't believe yet... and I don't know what think about it at the moment... I mean... Immortal Song 2... JiYoung and... ...Hara. Is it really good? Or is it bad news? I don't know. As a fan, I've been waiting for the moment all KARA members could show their skills but maybe (JiYoung and specially Hara skills as singing live) is it a bit early? I can't wait but I'm worried at the same time... :unsure:

Anyway, if it's really true and Tv Report didn't mistype, let's support our girls, trust them no matter what and let's expect a good performance :sweatdrop:

But I'm still worried... :mellow:

But well, hope GoolJing show us an awesome performance ^^

Edited by Frience

Appearing in Immortal song has both good and bad effect...it'll be good if it wow the audience

but more bashing will come if the performance turns out bad.

I would expect to see GyulHamCole instead of Hara and Jiyoung (as much as I love all of them)

P.S. I thought it mistyped in the first place but then after clicking the link, pic of Hara and Jiyoung appear!

Please invite GyulHamCole to prove all haters wrong ><

For what I understood JiRa are confirmed and they will perform a fun stage..

The ect.. might be hinting the possibility of another member to join.. Since Gyul is injured I guess the choice goes to YeoNic.. Honestly I hope for both of them to come and show off what they got.

this is great! im looking forward to see Jing and Hara performing! I know they're not the best voices in KARA (even though Jing is my bias I gotta admitt that TT_TT) BUT im sure they'll do their best! Go JinRa!!

STEP IT UP KARA'S 5 SUPER GIRLS & KAMILIA! FIGHTING!!

Can't believe this :thumbup: I'm sooooo looking forward to Hara and Jiyoung's appearance on Immortal Song!!! Have faith on them guys. I'm sure they're more aware of their flaws than us, so I'm sure that they will practice extra hard in order not to disappoint us and themselves. Plus, this is their opportunity to show us, especially netizens, just how much they have improved. I've always liked Jiyoung's voice cause it's quite unique, and was blown away by Hara in Whisper. Seriously, is it really Hara who sings the high note? Nevertheles to say, they have my support 100% :thumbup: :thumbup: