[2009.01.19] Kara: Kang Jiyoung's 16th birthday - "Lee SooGeun-Jung JoonHa Cake Party"

tinggg

2rgduuc.jpg

Kara: Kang Jiyoung's 16th birthday - "Lee SooGeun-Jung JoonHa Cake Party"

Kara's Kang Jiyoung received birthday wishes from Lee SooGeun and Jung JoonHa for her 16th birthday.

Jiyoung turned 16 on the 18th. But with their recent hectic schedule because of their popularity, she wasn't abel to have a special party.

Thus Lee SooGeun and Jung JoonHa prepared something special for her. That day Kara guested on MBC's "Food God Expeditionary Force." MCs Lee sooGeun and Jung JoonHa prepared a birthday party for Jiyoung.

Recently Kara's fans did something and now Jung JoonHa and Lee SooGeun uncle fans continue it on.

DSP Media said, "We're really sorry to Jiyoung that she couldn't have a birthday party at such a young age. Fortunately Jung JoonHa and Lee SooGeun prepared cake and a special party for her. Jiyoung was moved by Jung JoonHa and Lee SooGeun's warm heart."

Meanwhile Kara has enjoyed explosive popularity through their 2nd mini album "Pretty Girl." Towards the end of January they will begin promoting their song "Honey."

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200901191455281002

Tip-Off: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic.com

Take out with full credits. Do not add in or remove anything else.

HONEY!!! ahhhh whoo hoo!!

poor Jiyoung but her and Hara's bday just happened to occur when they are the busiest ever..

i'm sure there aren't hard feelings and Jiyoung even got a mini party :D

thanks Tinggg :)

Recently Kara's fans did something and now Jung JoonHa and Lee SooGeun uncle fans continue it on.

i wonder what Kamilia did.

haha yep, it's okay Jiyoung. At least got to have a cake party and spend it with the rest of the members. lol

this has been bugging me for quite some time. lol. did DSP changed their name from DSP Entertainment to DSP Media? lol

thanks ting!

Aw :) At least DSP apologized and wished for JY to have a nice party. I'm sure she got something special just like Hara!

AHH already promoting a new song?! :D I'll miss Pretty Girl hehe. But I'm sure they'll perf it again during festivals and such. I'm glad they're gonna promote Honey! I love that song! I'm glad they're not gonna go on a break again.

Oh and I've been wondering about that too, anne! When you search on naver for 'Kara', DSP Media shows up instead of DSP ent. Maybe bcs CEO Hyoyeon's returned?

aw! jiyoung didnt get a birthday part! D:

but here in the states, correct me if im wrong,

but isnt she 15?.. LOL. just getting my facts straight.

Happy be-lated Birthday JiYoung!

Cant wait to hear the promotion of Honey!!

Kara hwaiting!~

It was so nice from Lee SooGeun & Jung JoonHa for preparing a birthday cake for her.

That is quite sad for her to not be able to have a birthday party. I wonder what Kamilia has done for her.

And the next promotion of Honey is also a good news !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...