• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Haemi-mancer

[Videos] Seungyeon Dancing Highlights + Playlist

36 posts in this topic

One of the more talented, yet underrated idol dancers, Seungyeon exhibits superb technical execution, charisma, expressiveness, and effort while dancing on stage and in front of the camera. Here is my youtube playlist and some highlights of her more impressive dances.

Below are some of my favorite Seungyeon performances (the playlist has more: 20 videos almost an hour total):

Seungyeon, the master of popping:

Seungyeon is the next Lee Hyori?

Seungyeon dancing quickstep (ballroom dance):

Seungyeon STEPPING in Hanbok:

In this collab, only Seungyeon could flawlessly match Kahi from After School:

Seungyeon "Owns the Night" (compilation by another fan):

Seungyeon dancing with a cast on one arm:

2 people like this

SY noona...is really good at dancing...especially popping...too bad she can't show more of her dancing skills... :(

i like it when they performed Again and Again and Heartbeat...it's shows her fierce side...it's so cool... :D

also when they performed Lupin even with her injured arm... :)

1 person likes this

My Hammie is so underrated :crying:
Not because she's my bias,
But I do blve that she was not chosen by Lee Hyori for no reason,
She'll always be the best dancer for me :eyelove:

1 person likes this

She's really underrated when it comes to dancing. I dont know if dsp/choreographers are bias towards hammie,but I noticed that everytime they have a special stage or whatever,almost all the time, she's always the 'centre' one.

She's not just 'good' in dancing, she gives an attitude. Whatever the concept is.

1 person likes this

Thanks for sharing this playlist! yes hammie can dance well and it or evident from these clips but is an underrated dancer :/ I hope she has more chances to shine through her dancing :)

1 person likes this

dang they're so swagggggg! So good at dancing :D Seungyeon looks so much sexier than the others in the U Go Girl one. The others still look great but they just look cute. And Seungyeon's dancing is sick.

1 person likes this

Wow! She is a great dancer, and singer aswell :PP

SeungYeon Noona Fighting!! =D

I hope she'll have more moments to prove her dance skills. My one and only wish is to see her again popping *~~~~*

The first time I realize Hammie's dancing skill is when I saw their practice video of Hyori 'U Go Girl',She was really amazing there :wub: ~~ Since then she always blows my mind with her dancing skills, Hammie so talented :eyelove:

thank you very much for posting this. seungyeon doesn't seem to be as popular as some other kara members, but she really deserves to be.

dat popping. she's so surprisingly good at dancing. i'm really amazed and i wish she did more popping

dat popping. she's so surprisingly good at dancing. i'm really amazed and i wish she did more popping

thanks for the video. i also added it to the playlist. of course she falls in the end. :lol2:

For me seung yeon is a really good performer.. she always have good facial expressions during her perf.. although some people might think she's not that good in dancing.. well she is good!!! for example the heart beat perf.. that was....!!!! (no words to describe)

thanks for the video. i also added it to the playlist. of course she falls in the end. :lol2:

LOL yeah i noticed that fall in the end. so typical seungyeon xD. i found this and spazzed hard and thought it belonged here :D

i realise she is good at popping after watching the video. hope that she will have more chances to show off her dancing skills in the future.

updated with two of her latest funny dances.

these two really the most funny dancing lol.....and another one is when they perform trot song

I'm starting to get in the habit of watching her dance playlist on the second monitor as I play game. Always amazes me how tight her form and style are for all kinds of dances and for every performance.

1 person likes this

Found a video.

in-love-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794624

2 people like this

BRAVO :gemcheer:  HAMMIE!  BRAVO! :gemcheer:

thanks for sharing all these awesome videos, especially the last one.  our hammie works so hard even with injury