[Videos] Seungyeon Dancing Highlights + Playlist

Haemi-mancer

One of the more talented, yet underrated idol dancers, Seungyeon exhibits superb technical execution, charisma, expressiveness, and effort while dancing on stage and in front of the camera. Here is my youtube playlist and some highlights of her more impressive dances.

Below are some of my favorite Seungyeon performances (the playlist has more: 20 videos almost an hour total):

Seungyeon, the master of popping:

Seungyeon is the next Lee Hyori?

Seungyeon dancing quickstep (ballroom dance):

Seungyeon STEPPING in Hanbok:

In this collab, only Seungyeon could flawlessly match Kahi from After School:

Seungyeon "Owns the Night" (compilation by another fan):

Seungyeon dancing with a cast on one arm:

• Like 2

SY noona...is really good at dancing...especially popping...too bad she can't show more of her dancing skills... :(

i like it when they performed Again and Again and Heartbeat...it's shows her fierce side...it's so cool... :D

also when they performed Lupin even with her injured arm... :)

• Like 1

She's really underrated when it comes to dancing. I dont know if dsp/choreographers are bias towards hammie,but I noticed that everytime they have a special stage or whatever,almost all the time, she's always the 'centre' one.

She's not just 'good' in dancing, she gives an attitude. Whatever the concept is.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For me seung yeon is a really good performer.. she always have good facial expressions during her perf.. although some people might think she's not that good in dancing.. well she is good!!! for example the heart beat perf.. that was....!!!! (no words to describe)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...