• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kara4life

[2011.12.09] Three members of KARA holds successful Japanese fan meeting

25 posts in this topic

Three members of KARA holds successful Japanese fan meeting

gOndg.jpg

l1V1X.jpg

On December 9, the cosmetic brand Nature Republic said that the three members of KARA, including, Goo Hara, Park Gyuri, and Kang Jiyoung, held a Japanese fan meeting successfully.

The three members talked about cosmetic products that they are using and a question and answer session was followed.

Goo said, “Even though I’m busy and tired because of our schedules, I can keep my skin feels like glutinous rice cake by using Aqua Solution line. Kang said, “My skin tends to get dry so I always carry several Hydro-gel masks.”

Park, who appeared on the musical 200 Pounds Beauty in Japan, said, “It was difficult to perform because I had to wear special clothes which weigh over 20 kilograms on the stage. But many fans supported me and made me happy.”

The highlight of the fan meeting was the three members of KARA’s dance lessons. They danced to one of their hit songs, “Mr.” and made their fans shout for joy.

They also taught their dance moves for their songs, including, “Lupin” and “Winter Magic” to the fans. Even though the weather was cold, the fans had so much fun to the level of sweat.

Popular Japanese idols emceed the event and made it more enjoyable.

Zxlqb.jpg

eF4Cu.jpg

YKms8.jpg

[Source: Money Today

credit : dkrogers @ en.korea.com

tip off : @withkara]

if only they promote it as 5... it would've been more perfect... anyway.. so happy for Gyuri, hara and jiyoung, hope they had a great time

so it's true! it was japan and then they will promote in thailand and singapore by next june!

They look flawlessly beautiful *^*

Even tho it's been more than a year, people will never get bored of Mr are they? :D

Flawless girls :blushing:

Gyuri, Hara and JiYoung look absolutely stunning in the pics [as usual hohoho]

Seungyeon and Nicole have no interest in the model-thing, I guess [even though I wish the five there] ^^

LoL, the emergency exit dance is always funny :thumbup:

i love Gyuri and Hara's hair. did they use hair extensions, didn't they? :blushing:

I agree, all 5 of them being there would have been a lot better. I don't think there has been a remake for Lupin in Japanese yet, has there? Surprising they danced to that. Mister is no surprise though. Don't think that song will ever get old. The fans sure love the dance. =P

Even if I prefer KARA promoting with 5 members, I'm still happy to see that they are doing great in any situation.

the girls are always so beautiful

even if it was one member it would have been successful :D

Gyuri was stunning in that fan meeting. Actually all three of them are. Ahh..how I wish I was there too. I would've done anything just to see them in person. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

where is nicole and seungyeon???

why are they only 3 members??

but i think they did it very well

congratz for gyuri, jiyoung and hara for the fanmeeting :D

gud luck

hwaiting kara :D

I hope nicole was there..

It would be better if she and seungyeon was there...

anyway, I hope I was there...Japanese Kamilias are really lucky~~~

I would be really happy to see kara teaching me their dance live~~~

:inluv:

What a pity that Seungyeon and Nicole can't be there but ... the rest so look gorgeous ~ Jealous of the lucky fans :x Hope they enjoyed the fanmeeting :)But hope that all 5 will be together next time :P

even if the were only 3 of them im sure it was fun and awseome!

Im glad their fan meeting was a success! Go Go Gyuri, Hara and Jing! :D!

anyways i gotta go and thanks for sharing!

STEP IT UP! KARA'S 5 SUPER GIRLS AND KAMILIA! FIGHTING!

wow it"s so nice :eyelove: they looked so good can"t we watch the fan meeting ???

Beautiful!

Fan meeting is a guarantee success if you're KARA! They're the best....one day, I'll attend one (I wish)! ehehe

I wonder if nicole was there and that's great to hear the response from the international fans

It seems so fun. Lucky Japanese fans!

I hope to see KARA unnies too. wahhh! GO to Philippines unnies!

they look gorgeous ^-^ !! i like how they have many schedules in japan and that kamilia are always present to support them :) one day i will also be part of them and see them live :3

even though it was only 3 members. i'm glad that kara members are having their own activities ^^

Aww, the three all look so amazing! :D I do think it would have been better if all five promoted, but I guess Nicole and Ham had schedules or something? :/

I'm pretty they have polished enough into speaking Japanese without the help of translators right?

What happen to the other two? o_o

Edited by red4summer
hamcole didn't endorse for nature republic.