[2011.12.09] Three members of KARA holds successful Japanese fan meeting

kara4life

Three members of KARA holds successful Japanese fan meeting

gOndg.jpg

l1V1X.jpg

On December 9, the cosmetic brand Nature Republic said that the three members of KARA, including, Goo Hara, Park Gyuri, and Kang Jiyoung, held a Japanese fan meeting successfully.

The three members talked about cosmetic products that they are using and a question and answer session was followed.

Goo said, “Even though I’m busy and tired because of our schedules, I can keep my skin feels like glutinous rice cake by using Aqua Solution line. Kang said, “My skin tends to get dry so I always carry several Hydro-gel masks.”

Park, who appeared on the musical 200 Pounds Beauty in Japan, said, “It was difficult to perform because I had to wear special clothes which weigh over 20 kilograms on the stage. But many fans supported me and made me happy.”

The highlight of the fan meeting was the three members of KARA’s dance lessons. They danced to one of their hit songs, “Mr.” and made their fans shout for joy.

They also taught their dance moves for their songs, including, “Lupin” and “Winter Magic” to the fans. Even though the weather was cold, the fans had so much fun to the level of sweat.

Popular Japanese idols emceed the event and made it more enjoyable.

Zxlqb.jpg

eF4Cu.jpg

YKms8.jpg

[Source: Money Today

credit : dkrogers @ en.korea.com

tip off : @withkara]

I hope nicole was there..

It would be better if she and seungyeon was there...

anyway, I hope I was there...Japanese Kamilias are really lucky~~~

I would be really happy to see kara teaching me their dance live~~~

:inluv:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm pretty they have polished enough into speaking Japanese without the help of translators right?

What happen to the other two? o_o

Edited by red4summer
hamcole didn't endorse for nature republic.