[2011.12.12] Kara Will Make Appearance on 'Immortal Song2' Christmas Special

XXIV_VII

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2011121209180606986&outlink=2&SVEC

Girl Group Kara will make appearance in the KBS 2TV's 'Immortal Song2' Christmas Special episode.

'Immortal Song2''s PD Ko Minkoo on the 12th told Starnews, "Kara's Han Seungyeon, Nicole, and Kang Jiyoung will come out on the Christmas special, and will perform Mr.2's 'White Winter'.

PD Ko said, "To make 'Immortal Song2' stage have more variety, we called for KARA and seeing their practice performance yesterday (11th) it seems like they prepared a very exciting show'.

In this 'Immortal Song2' Christmas Special episode, the participants will sing winter songs from the 1980s~1990s and it will air on the 24th.

Other than Kara, Dynamic Duo and SSamD (dynamic duo and simonD as one team),Clover, Noeul, Im Taekyung, Son Hoyoung, Lyn, and such will make appearances.

*Some people were surprised that it was Ggoljing for Immortal Song2 but turns out it's actually Hamcolejing. The previous article either carried false information or the girls changed their schedules

*translated by me

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QapIVG4vUxA I think this is the song the girls will be performing (:

I am excited for their stage!

I love Immortal Song 2 xD

actually, i was expecting Gyuri... but due to her condition, maybe she really wouldn't come.

What is her condition now? Any updates?

LOL really! I thought the same as someone said.. Mister and Winter Magic :sweatdrop:

it seems to be this song they are talking about instead

It's a nice song and I can already imagine who will sing what..

even if they might do some variation..

Can't wait for YeoNicJing :rolleyes:

They'll do great for sure!!

I cant wait to see the performance~~I hope that they will win but the competition is still there~~So i shall just hope that they will have lots of fun~~Kamilias will always be cheering for you girls~~KARA Hwaiting~~!:)