[2011.12.07] Lee Director of 'Festival''s Lovecall? "Goo Hara Is My Ideal Type"

XXIV_VII

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109328143

It has brought some attention when the movie director Lee Haeyoung said that Kara's Goo Hara is his ideal type.

Director Lee who has worked the scenario and the directing of 'Chunhajangsa Madonna', 'Festival' and such confessed his feelings for Goo Hara when he came out on KBS Cool FM (radio show) 'Hong Jinkyung's 2AM' that aired on the 2nd.

Director Lee said, "If I direct another movie next time, I really want to work with Goo Hara"

DJ Hong Jinkyung asked, "isn't she too young right now to be the main character" and Director Lee answered "I can write a scenario and can wait for Goo Hara until she turns to the appropriate age", showing his passionate support for Goo Hara.

Due to this confession of Director Lee, 'Hong Jinkyung's 2AM''s board has been used a lot and replay file has been uploaded and some attention have been brought to this.

translation by me

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109328143

It has brought some attention when the movie director Lee Haeyoung said that Kara's Goo Hara is his ideal type.

Director Lee who has worked the scenario and the directing of 'Chunhajangsa Madonna', 'Festival' and such confessed his feelings for Goo Hara when he came out on KBS Cool FM (radio show) 'Hong Jinkyung's 2AM' that aired on the 2nd.

Director Lee said, "If I direct another movie next time, I really want to work with Goo Hara"

DJ Hong Jinkyung asked, "isn't she too young right now to be the main character" and Director Lee answered "I can write a scenario and can wait for Goo Hara until she turns to the appropriate age", showing his passionate support for Goo Hara.

Due to this confession of Director Lee, 'Hong Jinkyung's 2AM''s board has been used a lot and replay file has been uploaded and some attention have been brought to this.

translation by me

Wowww....i will wait no matter how long it takes to watch hara in his movie!!!i really hope tht hara will become a successful actress in the future like in her dreams!! :tongue:

well our Hara is very pretty and she has such a cool personality so im not suprised at all about these news! Hara has a lot of male fans so im glad this Lee guy (sorry but i don't remember his name right now Lol)supports our Hara! :thumbup:

STEP IT UP KARA'S COOL HONEY HARA! FIGHTING!

I wonder what kind of storyline will he come up with for Hara. But I wish this can come true in the near future. Really want to see Hara on screen. Even if not as lead, a supporting role will do as long as she gets enough air time. :thumbup:

What's wrong with the sentence "until she turns to the appropriate age".. Why must wait? She can act right now.. She is talented..

YEWSSS HAHAHAH please make that a reality lols i wanna see

Hara in the big screen <3 she was pretty good at city hunter

so why not the movies eh? :eyelove: oh and appropriate age??

i think she qualifies as a good actor despite her age lol

does that mean it will be pg-13 rated? lol thanks for sharing

the news <3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...