[2011.12.21] KARA is Fully Booked Till Next April

kara4life

KARA is Fully Booked Till Next April

KARA has been working intensely with an ultra-tight schedule, living up to its status as the representative hallyu girl group.

Having started with Golden Disk Awards on December 11, the group has been invited to almost all the major year-end events including Best Hit Song Festival, Fuji TV

This is good news!!! remember those early days when KARA had nothing to do because they weren't that popular? I'm so glad that they continue to get busier and busier! The busier you are, the more popular you get! Hopefully KARA can balance being so busy and continue to gain more love and support. Hopefully that schedule includes Korean AND Japanese promotions CF's and variety shows and maybe potential acting gigs!!!

KARA JJANG! This is a good news..although being busy is not a good thing, the girls needs to be healthy too. So many things happened this year and I'm glad the group is staying strong as ever, if the group had disbanded back then meaning my heart is breaking in pieces. Hope the girls will gain more love and support in 2012 <3

Wow, the girls are so busy. I'm hoping that the girls have time to rest, the girls all have to like travel back and forth. HARA and nicole because inkigayo, and seungyeon probably for animal farm, jiyoung for school, and gyuri for 200 pound beauty. They all have to travel back at different time. They show have permanet resisdence in japan, since they travel so much. I glad that the girls are busy, just want them to be able to rest and not overwork themselves.

They are like a phoenix. They revived with greater sense in all aspects. What I like more is that they are more concerns to the Kamilia all over the world now! Next year will be Japanese Tour! And on 2013, I hope will be World Tour for them!

I'm really curious now as that what their plans are that causes them to be so busy/booked until April. Year-end shows end at the end of the year, Nicole and Hara has Inkigayo, JiYoung has Invincible Youth 2 and her Rainbow Rose drama, GyuRi has Rulala (spelling?), SeungYeon has Animal Farm. All of which are in Korea, so I don't know what they mean about a packed schedule until April? Hm... Unless they're planning another Japanese single release or possibly a Korean comeback or more solo activities such as movies and dramas... Hm... I'm seriously curious. Will it be music related or acting related? I want to know!... hahaha...

DSP might keep Kara over in Japan or out of K-Pop music for a while if they're planning to debut a new group or concentrate on Rainbow.

So many assumptions, so many questions, the curiosity is killing me. I want to know now!... hahaha... I don't like these types of news, it just makes me question and anticipate.

They work so hard and they always do their best. its nice to see how mush they are wanted , it just mean their work paid off and it really shows it in their popularity. I'm excited for the year-end shows because kara will be present in many of them :). i hope they will at least let them rest properly.. and that kara will have fun at the same time ^^

just heard the news that MoA will be held in my country on Feb 2012. I really wish one of our girls booking was made for this event, :D

but surely as Kamilia I wish they take care of their health. I've read Gyuri's tweet that she can't even say goodbye to her musical crew because she's already on her way to airport. very massive schedule there. KARA, Hwaiting! :thumbup:

Oh dear. I know this news is supposed to be taken as a good thing, but the first thing that pops into my mind is how tired the girls are going to be. I mean the hectic schedule was one of KARA's complaints during the dispute with DSP, and yet here we have the same sort of thing happening again. I know it seems foolish to question the Korean work ethic, but at some point doesn't anyone stop to think that maybe a couple less performances and TV appearances would go a long way towards giving the girls much needed rest without hurting music sales?

i hope they are stuffed with group activities than individuals. and since japanese (music) activities can only resume after the next j-contract, i think they will be working on a korean album? the time frame looks about sufficient.

Whoo, this is a bit crazy. Traveling back and fourth from Japan to Korea T_T

I would faint from exhaustion and constantly be jet-lagged! I give the ladies props

for their hard work. I hope they find time during their schedule to rest and

enjoy the holidays with their family too!

Being busy is one of the greatest things that can happen when you enjoy what you do, and I'm sure the girls love their activities. It just feels good to be on top of the world. I hope they renew their contract in Japan pretty soon so they don't lose momentum. Well, it seems that 2012 is shaping to be another huge success for the girls.