[2011.12.21] KARA is Fully Booked Till Next April

kara4life

well, looks like it will be jam-packed schedule ahead for the girls, so they should keep their health at the top priority, of course.

this year is almost come to its closing, so congrats for their achievement until this day and after all those hardships they're struggling over, they will be stronger than ever. anyway, congratz for the the girls :thumbup:

can't wait for their action next year :eyelove:

Wow! Im excited by all the thing the girls are doing, you know, they've been invited to lots of impotant events and they've been really succesful in them, I mean, it looks like our 5 super girls have been working really hard since the "crisis" and actually I think all of us, Kamilias, are glad that we are seeing them more often but I guess we should be a little worried about their super busy schedules! they are booked untill April?! that's a long, long time! *sigh* Let's just hope our lovely five stay strong and healthy!

STEP IT UP! KARA'S 5 SUPER GIRLS & KAMILIA FIGHTING!

I'm excited to see a lot of KARA in 2012! I happy that they stayed together and stronger than ever. Though at the same time I hope they stay healthy and don't get exhausted with the full on schedules. Thanks for sharing ^^

Hmm.........while it's important for an idol group to work as much as they can (since idol group tend to have a shorter career span)..........I want my girls to SLEEP~

They need sleep, really, I always wonder about how much under eye concealer is used for Gyuri's dark circles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They are working so hard. It makes me cringe about my life LOL. I'm happy to see them doing their best. And always wanting to work harder for fans. And their schedules are heavily book. i believe they will enjoy and doing their best. But KARA, do take a rest at times and be healthy.

KARA 2012 Make lots of big success. and bigger.