[Haradoll] Hara nose ??!

Nany

Hello everyone ! This is my first topic ! Firstly i want to make sure to you all that i'm not trying to bash Hara or Kara ! I'm a Kara supporter since november 2010 ! This is by Hara charm that i discovered Kara ! I love Hara ! I like her personnality , her joy !! I always find her very beautifull ! But i noticed a big change in her nose since these year ! I know she said before ( in Strong Heart) that she had Fillers injection in her nose at her debut ! She said it was her Boss request !

But these year , since the debut of her drama city hunter , i noticed that her nose was higher and more open than before !I want to ask Hara fans , if i am the only one , who see this change in her appearance ! I'm sorry for asking this , but i kept thinking about it since many months , i'm very unforcomfortable now when i see Hara !!

Here a picture from 2009:

Goo_Hara_KARA__30122009054305.jpg

And here is a picture from august 2011 :

tumblr_lm3ij6Hoy31qzjftho1_500.jpg

I can't help but noticed how much , we can see her nostrils now , more than before ! I'm very sad about that , because i think if she really did something , this is because she don't like her nose ! But to me and you Hara fans , her nose was fine ! Nobody in this world is perfect !

So please can you all , share with me your thoughts and your opinions !

Edited by Nany

there is a slight diff..but i dont think its such a major diff..

but u have to considered the pose of the pic, the makeup etc

as u know makeup mostly will affect the structure of the face, coz of makeup u can show different vibe..

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="566" height="345">

Its not that i don't like Hara anymore , its just that i'm very disappointed ! Because all the jealous haters who accuse her of plastic surgery , can only rejoy with what she has done to her nose now ! This bugs me , because i can't defend her like before !

In fact the first picture i posted , the change was really obvious but the dimension was not accepted for the forum !

But please take a look at the video i posted above of City Hunter press conference , when Hara was being interviewed with lee minho ! Honestly you can't deny that her nose was not like that , when she was smiling before :(

Here is another pic :

20110630_hara_hellokitty_1.jpg

why would you be disappointed?? :confused1:

plus you shouldn't worry about what haters think or say.. hating her because she did something with her nose is just ridiculous :lol2: :lol2:

as for me i don't care about these things i love her for who she is not for how she looks like :thumbup1:

yup no matter what happen, she still the lovely dorky goo hara..

i love her not because of her face, but her attitude..despite being pretty..she too naughty n dork..

the most important thing about hara, she never go under knife, that mean she not doing plastic surgery, when it come to plastic surgery, they have to go under knife..mybe just took injection..but that doent matter, as took injection is common..

at least, her attitude never change, she always the gold heart goo hara..love her so much..

Makeup can make the nose bridge look higher. By highlighting and contouring. - Just sayin'

But even if she did have further work done on her face, it shouldn't really affect your opinion of her. If you love her for her genuine personality, I don't see why you should be so worked up about this issue.

& who cares what the antis think? They're just a bunch of miserable people who are envious of the success others are getting. We should push them aside and just focus on fully supporting our girls!

:-)

FOR ME, NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY LOVE TOWARDS HARA..I LOVE HER NOT BECAUSE OF HER LOOKS. IF SHE'S REALLY DID HER NOSE..IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME. I LEARNT THAT SHE'S BEAUTIFUL INSIDE FIRST THEN LATER I FOUND OUT THAT SHE'S BEAUTIFUL GIRL INSIDE AND OUTSIDE TOO.

HER HIDDEN CHARMING PERSONALITY THAT MADE ME ATTRACTED TO KNOW HER. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HER EVEN MORE EVERY DAY..SHE'S BECOMING MORE INTERESTING TO GET KNOW AND THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF HIDDEN TALENTS THAT SHE'S NOT SHOW US YET..I BELIEVE THAT SHE'LL BECOME MORE SUCCESSFUL IN FUTURE..

I WILL CONTINUE SUPPORT AND LOVE HER NOW AND IN THE FUTURE.....FOREVER LOVE HARA!! :thumbup1:

I REALLY HOPE THAT WE CAN STOP THIS DISCUSSION REGARDING HER NOSE BECAUSE I FEEL THAT IT WILL BECOME A WEAPON THAT HATERS MIGHT USE IT TO HURT HER AGAIN..IF US, KAMILIA HAS DOUBT TOWARDS OUR LOVELY HONEY, WHAT POINT WE ARE HERE (IN KARAHOLIC)..I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE KAMILIA ARGUING REGARDING THIS MATTER. WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT KARA!! REMEMBER THAT, KARA + KAMILIA = 1. I LOVE KARA!! :eyelove:

P/S: NOTHING'S PERFECT IN THIS WORLD!! :)

• 7 months later...

Since PS is a normal thing in Korea so it doesn't matter to me whether she did it or not. She was just doing a minor procedures beside I'll respect her more if she admit to it, cause why hide if you did it. So I'm fine with her nose plus she's already pretty to begin with.

Unless it's a face reconstruction than it's something else :confused1: which is not :tongue:

It could just be the way she's smiles (in each picture shown above she smiles differently) which results in different tension on her face. But she admitted to injecting a filler to her nose or something like that which is a temporary procedure, so it could be that wearing out.

EDIT: It could also be the angle of her face to the camera. Furthermore you shouldn't be disappointed or look down on Hara because of this. No one is perfect, some people naturally have uneven eyelids or a crooked nose. Hara is as much human as you, she can't be perfect.

Edited by greenappletea

I don't really care about what she does to her nose (or other parts of her body) as long as it doesn't cause permanent physical defect/damage, or cause serious infection. It's her body, so she can do whatever she wants with it. People do stuff to improve their health, looks, and performance. They use braces to realign their teeth; change hair style and color; wear contact lenses; work out to get better body shapes, etc... etc...

so what's the big deal??

What really matters is who you are on the inside. As the wise man would say: Never judge a book by its cover.

Peace yo! :)

There are so many factors that may cause that thing about her nose in those pictures like make ups, camera angle, lightings, way of smiling, and so on....

And if she really did something to her nose, I am not surprised because most of the Idols in Korea undergo plastic surgery.

Anyways, Hara looks adorable in the pictures :lol:

I did kinda notice it too when I was watching invincible youth then saw more recent pictures.. For me its more sad and not disappointment because she was already so beautiful the way she was :D She deserves to know that shes amazing and not have to try to become even more "pretty". Shes gorgeous just the way she is :) Support Goo Hara!

Hara fighting!!

Umm you know she got some fillers on her nose bridge. It's a shot that usually you get it every 6months, or so.

Lol. And those pictures on the first picture concludes nothing, looks the same. Has anyone noticed that when she was on IY she always touched her nose? And not only on that variety show but almost most of the time. I think it's due to that and it slowly fades yet DSP was the one that made her do it.

She's on a contract with them. Which she has to do whatever her company tells her to do OR else she's violating the contract which they could SUE her for it.

Just keep that in mind, sweetie.

IMO It seems that it bothers her when she's always touching her nose.

Keep a look out for that (:

&&I'm sorry but you shouldn't be upset or disappointed with this.

Haters are going to hate. Let them be.

ANTIS goal is to persuade everyone to

hate a certain person(s), due to them

not being satisfied with themselves.

• 2 weeks later...