[Perf] 111225 Seoul Tokyo Music Festival (SBS Broadcast)

red4summer

if you have forgotten, look here.

[c] lllamxxIvy

[c] yBestiz

hopefully a mc cut later..
:thumbup1:

[c] SeungriCN

If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14436

Edited by mitsuki0208
Updated

THANKS!!! I really enjoyed this performance! TONS of Kamilia in the crowd, including that whole section of people with the KARA T-Shirts which was really awesome to see. I also saw tons of KARA light-sticks! There was the KARA heart and the Japanese KARA light-stick in pink!! I'm glad KARA received much love at this event. They are working really hard, and they really are completely booked!

Thanks for uploading! I've been waiting for this for a LONG time. Finally...

But doesn't the transition between one camera and another annoy you? I was! So hard to focus on the girls, because one second it shows the fans, and then it shows the far and wide angle of the whole stage (with the girls), and then a solo shot of a member. Grr. :angry:

Sigh. Anger aside, KARA gave a great performance. I hope to see a FTKara interaction, if there's any, and I don't mean just Hongki and Gyuri and Hara. :P The whole band, y'know. :tongue:

OMG 1:13 (first clip!) Anyone think of Gekidan Hitori? The Kara shirts and fanboys made me totally LOL. I envy them -_-

To see Kara AND have Kara shirts TT___TT

It's probably also a treat for fans to see Step~

As much as I complain about K-idols always remaking their K-songs into Japanese instead of original work, Step NEEDS to be released in Japanese! Seeing the audience reaction just made me want to see a J-Step more.

I was like the guy @ 3:18 in red through out the whole perf XD