[2011.12.27] Dance mistake, Jiyoung laughs in embarassment, Calm Hara comes to the rescue

Caly

[2011.12.27] Dance mistake, Jiyoung laughs in embarassment, Calm Hara comes to the rescue.

f9gu0w.jpg

Recently, a clip on the internet revealing KARA's maknae Kang Jiyoung dance mistake, has become a hot topic.

The clip named "Dance mistake, Jiyoung laughs in embarassment, Calm Hara comes to the rescue" is a life performance stage of KARA at Japan's BSスカパー concert that was held on the 24th of December. Jiyoung made a mistake upon where to stand and Hara calmly pushes Jiyoung to the correct position. The bipolar expression of the two made fans online reacted with various comments like: "Maknae Jiyoung is so kawaii!". "Hara's coolness and calmness is very charismatic!" "I laugh along with the girls" "This kind of mistake is highly welcome! Too cute!".

translated by: Caly/dreamgal_91@Karaholic

Taken from: baidu yuleyuan

(TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDIT. THANKS) (:

This is the performance in case you guys are looking for it. (:

Click here~

Our dearest Hajing <3

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is wondering which performance it is, watch JET COASTER LOVE.

It doesn't really seem like a mistake though. Jing's face expression is funny though.

Same with Hara, she was just like, MOVE you're over there! lol.

Haven't watched the vid yet, but Jing's laugh is so cute. I thought Hara would also laugh on those kind of situations but it's new to see her so calm and proper. Both of them are awesome. I won't mind seeing those kind of mistakes again.haha! :blushing:

Couldn't see the video since its private now, but based on the pictures and other comments, it didn't look so obvious unless you're really looking for it :P. And Jing is uber cute anyways, so I'm sure it was a well accepted mistake...bet fans would ask for more in the future lolz.

hahaha okay , if it wasn't pointed out I wouldn't have even noticed it ! Jing's expression is so cute when she made the mistake and wow, hara sure is calm. She was so cool and.. expressionless. LOL like a boss.