• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caly

[2011.12.27] Dance mistake, Jiyoung laughs in embarassment, Calm Hara comes to the rescue

85 posts in this topic

How that comes ??

I watch the performance and it seems like every thing is OK o.O

BUT I love Hara's reaction when she immediately takes the control

and menages the situation :)

Ji Young looks so adorable with here smile too :P

Owh...i didnt noticed it when i first watch the perf ...hmm ....Hara coolnesss :thumbup: Such a nice scene ...My angels so Cute..!

Lol, I was watching the vids before and knew that there was Gyuri mistakes when She forgot to introduces herself after Hara introduces herself. And she was adding "Gyuri desu" with low voice after that. Nicole was LOL after that. It was also cute IMHO. And after that I knew that Jiyoung mistakes happened in JCL. This is really cute :thumbup:

I think they're too happy to see a lot of people watching them in it and make a mistakes like before in the Japan Showcase(when Gyuri suddenly forgot that the song will start and keep waving her hands to the fans, Nicole came to the rescue after that).

"Calm Hara Comes to The Rescue" even the title is hilarious! :D

That's one of the reasons I love Hara, she's always so cool and calm about everything!

& Jiyoung's expression is really cute <3

jing's embarrassed expression was so cute!! it's cool hara indeed =D

i think it's because they always perform the short version so jing might have been confused lol.

and i'm not sure if anyone noticed but hara almost fell down during the jumping performance. T.T

I want to see the video but just looking at the picture she is so adorable giggling. haha. Fans don't really mind this since they all think it is cute.

Aigoo.. that is so cute!!!! I like to see artists making mistakes and laughs it off..

But the YT video was private.... huft

The music for all was really funny with gyul forgetting to introduce herself as well! and the gyulcole interactions!! when i was watching the vid, i was totally LOL watching jing's reaction!!

hahaha. Jing look so adorable. hara were opposite lol. Serious charm.Cant stop smiling :)

the video is private~ i can't see it~ ><!

but the performance is still quite successful? ><?

when watching this video, i was like: "wow! HARA is really strong~~~haha..how can she pulled jiyoung in very split second then danced like nothing wrong~~~"..haha..but, HARA looked TOO serious..

hahaha! i thought of that too~ maybe she was extremely tired? but yea she

looks extremely focused in that performance ^^

It was happened so fast and not obvious B)

It's okay. If I didn't read the news and watch the video,I wouldn't know it's a mistake :gemflower:

i like this moment..

jing's cute embarassment and also hara's pro looks..

gone are the days when hara would scream in the middle of perf hahaha

thank you for translating~~

It is so cute to watch the scene. Hara is trying to help Jiyoung with her position and at the same time acting so cool. They are professional entertainer. Nice Job.

Aw, Jing's laugh looks so adorable! hehe. And naw, Hara is cute too. This was the cutest thing to watch!

i haven`t see the video yet...wonder how it`ll be...how can i watch the show???...pllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee...haha,sory...

urghh, i should have shared the gif when i saw it some time ago.

mistakes are inevitable, so it's how one react and respond to them.

in this case, i think it has more positives than negatives?

Before read this article i didn't see Hara help her, but Hara's response was so fast, nice team work :lol:

i regard the mistake of jiyoung as fan service, because her laugh is so cute :lol2:

LOL, adorable HaJing moment! :3 Hara, so cool and calm! :DDD

I wish I would be as adorable as Jing when I make a mistake. XD