• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caly

[2011.12.27] Dance mistake, Jiyoung laughs in embarassment, Calm Hara comes to the rescue

85 posts in this topic

LOL, sweetie Jiyoung~ Every time I see her I just wish she was my little sister........then I would probably have a sister complex :sweatdrop:

BTW, I think this is like.....the 2nd time I see KARA make a mistake performing. They very rarely ever make mistakes. That's why I consider them an actual "professional" idol girl group.

I've watch the performance, and it was entertaining :eyelove:

the mistake happen in a split second so i need to rewind it a few times to realize that, haha.

btw, after they sing "Go Go Summer" the audience asked for encore, right? what a relieve that they beloved so much... :thumbup:

yeah it was very nice for Hara to do that and it was very slick too (not making a big commotion) unlike the perf years ago with seungyeon/gyuri(i think?) during pretty girl :(

Edited by Lite

hahaha cute baby Jing <3 cool Hara rescued her, in case she wants us to remember that Jing is our baby maknae.

Hara ang Jing Young was so cute. although Ji Young make mistakes but she very lovely

ah.... i finally see it, just miss position. big baby ji young expression very cute.

I think it's pretty cute how her first reaction to making a mistake is to sort of smile to herself.

i can picture hara saying to herself in her head "...ohh this young one..what am i gonna do with her.." and goes on to sing her part. lol!

everyone ever made a mistake ,like what ahjumma said in IY2 , hara did well with pushed jiyoung ,nice teamwork hehe

Kyahahahahaha!! Jingyyy is soooo cutee! LOL, Hara's so awesome!!! HaJing moment! <3

so cute.. hahaha.. i wish i was there watch this performance..

Hara, Jiyoung Hwaitinggg..

practice more jiyoung, dont do anything wrong again.. even though its going to be so cute..

:thumbup:

Just Smile, Jiyoung Unnie...!and it would make the world forget everything... :inluv:

Ahhh! She is just so cuteeeee!!!!

this is cute ..when Jiyoung was laughing !!:)

even if she did a mistake in her dance it looked cute!!!..lol ;P

Lol. I wouldn't laugh if I make a mistake. But, it's not disappointing for me. Rather, I find it funny. I hope they would always be cheerful like that.

Ahh Jiyoung kawaii! :blush: She's still cute even she made a mistake.

hahaha.. she is so cute.. can't hide her laugh...

funny mistakes...

thanks to hara for the save.. haha

I hope she didn't get scolded :w00t: I think it's totally kawaii :lol2:

Jiyoung is so cute anyway, and Hara as always protect her member with her best.

Really love to see how they show affection and love each other:)