[2011.12.30] KARA to hold first concert

red4summer

DSP Media has announced that KARA will be holding their first ever concert called KARASIA!

The girls and their fans have been dreaming of this event since their debut, and it seems like all their trials and triumphs have finally paid off.

On December 30th, representatives of DSP Media updated KARAs official homepage with a new notice stating, Hello, this is DSP Media. We would like to inform our Kamilias about the concert you have been waiting for for a very long time. In February, KARA will be holding their first concert, and we would like to open tickets to our fanclub members first.

The concert will be held at the Olympic Gymnasium on February 18th and 19th. Fanclub members will be able to purchase tickets starting January 10th, while the rest go on sale on the 12th.

[source] DSP Media

[Credit] Allkpop

PS There is another concert discussion here and a survey & ticket info here.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freakin' ecstatic for the girls! All their hard work is finally paying off. It all led to this point in time! So proud of them.

But OMG! Push the concert date back girls. I'll be in Korea at the end of February and it would make my life complete getting a chance to see you live in concert. Push it back for like two weeks!!!... hahaha... Please!!!

Oh my god this is amazing!! our girls finally get to interact

with fans like this haha in a massive stage! i wish i could go!

my sister lives there so i may have to 'visit' her and tell

her to buy a ticket in advance xD happy that their dream will

finally came true! :eyelove::thumbup:

Congrats KARA and KAMILIA! Finally the long-awaited solo concert dream has come true.

<over analysis>

Thing is, concerts take a lot of preparation. There's only about 45 days between now and then. They'll be very busy at planning and practicing for the concert every single day (after all the end-of-year events are done).

Hopefully DVD/Blu-ray will show a lot of these behind-the-scenes and self-ca moments, like for the KARA Live Channel during STEP period.

</over analysis>

I wonder if they'll have special guests. Like DSP siblings Rainbow, SS501/2, Sunghee, or Fin.K.L / Hyori (huge wish, I know :lol2: )

They better perform some songs from The First Blooming, but particularly If U Wanna (my 2nd favorite KARA song).

Finally...the dream is comung true !

We have all waited for so long for this even to happen

Why do I have to leave Korea when KARA finally hold their first concert ?

Now I want to stay in Seoul...just to be able to go to see them

omg omg omg! am i dreaming???

KARA having a concert! Their FIRST own concert ever!

Finally, KARA & Kamilia dream has come true :w00t:

i'm excited for their 1st concert~~~

and i hope they can do ASIA & WORLD Tour too after this..

GO GO KARA!

CRAZY HAPPY FOR THE GIRLS!!! OMG, FINALLY!! FINALLY!! They FINALLY have their own concert! Took DSP long enough, but here they are!! It's going to be EPIC, I just know it!! I wish I could go, darn it. Korean Kamilias are so lucky!! I agree with the previous post, I hope they release a DVD of it complete with backstage access and rehearsals and everything. Congratulations to the girls!! ♥♥♥♥♥

this is so exciting for our girls. i'm always hearing how gyuri's wish/dream is to have a concert and they're finally getting one! :) i'm so gonna search for fancams or something after the concert lol. i hope they sing kara4 songs and magic and secretly secretly <3 or maybe like all the songs! lol, i'm getting excited just thinking about it lol.

lucky korean kamilia's and whoever else can afford to go! :D

:shocked: Yay it's finally happening! KARA's concert is so long overdue. All the years of hard work and tribulations have finally paid off. :teary: It's just too bad this is in February. :depressed: I won't be able to go because of stupid school. :crybaby: I hope everyone going has lots of fun though ^_^

OMG!!! there is not enough words in the english dictionary to describe how excited I am for the girls!! I really uber wish this concert was in the summer or fall because I'll done and all graduated by then... if worse comes to worse I may just have to come over there for the concert. I want to do it BIG this year!! No Regrets!!!! Go KARA!!

After it has been said that KARA has a packed schedule up to April already, I thought their concert was going to be in the 2nd half of the year..

OMG!! I'm so happy for us, KARA&KAMILIA.. this is what we've all waited for.. almost 5years!! The girls worked so hard and went through a lot, they deserve it..

Can't wait for KARASIA!! (KARA=Korean Angels Representing Asia)?? :thumbup:

I'm happy, I really am.. But when are the girls going to get some rest?? Because I guess that after this they'll hold a japanese concert too, adding to that korean/japanese releases, acting ecc.. mmm well, this must be the price of popularity and success..

KARA fighting!!