[2011.12.30] KARA to hold first concert

red4summer

OMIGASHNESS. This is going to be the concert of all concerts of all concerts!! I hope they can follow up with a world tour in a bit... but hopefully after the girls get some rest!

Also, I hope they'll be performing songs from the first blooming even if that's pre-hara and jiyoung (coughIF YOU WANNAcoughIF YOU WANNA). And solos for each of the girls! :33

Still, I hope they don't overwork themselves. DSP... *glares*

KARA HWAITING!! YIPEE!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, they will hold their own concert after more than 4 years debuting.. Take care of your condition, girls.. Show us the best performance.. Show the world that you are amazing.. Show the world that you have talent.. I wish the tickets will sell out just a moment.. KARA FIGHTING!!

*playing the "Aleluya"* FINALLY!!!

OMG im so excited by this news! KARA's first concert will be AMAZING!! :thumbup:

Im a little bit sad because it's only an Asian tour and Im in the other side of the world TT_TT

However, this are pretty huge news, Im hoping they release a DVD or something so we, international Kamilias, can see'em!

Also I hope they could invite SungHee to the concert, that would be DAEBBAK!

Anyways, i think im getting to hyper LOL please KARA stay healthy while preparing all this concert stuff!

STEP IT UP! KARA'S 5 SUPER GIRLS & KAMILIA! FIGHTING!

wow im so late on the news. been a little inactive in the past few days. im so happy for kara. at last, their first ever solo concert. but its too early in the year. i dont have enough time to save up for the concert and plane ticket. im so envious of the k-kamilias who can be there at the concert. i wish they'll also have another one later this year. hoping for tokyo dome. it's their dream venue after all.

"Hell, it's about time!"

Also forgot to check in during the holidays (just karaholic, was still fanboying over Nicole elsewhere :eyelove: ), and YES, finally a concert!

Fabusometastic news. Will it be worth skipping some classes? Hmmm!

And of course, huge congratulations to KARA! Staying strong all these years ^^

WAHHHH!!!!

I'm really excited for this... too bad I'm still a student who doesn't have any money to go to Korea....

But I'll watch all the fancams available, and I would get all the pictures...

wha.... Those K- kamilias are super lucky...

:inluv:

Finally!!! I hope they hold another concert in other region as well, like Australia :P I really wanna goooo! :D

I just realised that the concert is on Jiyoung's birthday!! If its correct, wowww! <3

Edited by red4summer
lol, jing was born in the month of jan.

Finally after all this years it finally come to this. They have the whole stage and venue to themselves now. I am excited by this. On that day it would be about Kara only. It would a lot of fun between fans and KARA. I am eager for those hilarious antics and games on stage they did.