About their contracts...

karaislove08

23 members have voted

1. 1. Will the disbandment happen?

• It will happen...
    • They would re-sign their contract!

2011. 01. 25

3. Contracts of the members to end in late 08.2012. (along with the end of the contract with

__.Universal Japan)

NOTE: Previous news articles said that the members demanded their contract to end in 07.2012. But it's actually 08.2012 on official paper!

but then again...

The 3 members have also canceled their lawsuit unconditionally.

I'm not trolling but.. you know... i luv kara... but i don't want them to get out of my life yet...

Edited by karaislove08

I'm quite curious myself at how it played out concerning their contracts. With the concert coming up, it is as if it's like a last hoorah before they get back in to the negotiation process again. Didn't SS501 do the same thing? I'm curious about their Japanese contracts as well and what's going on with that. I would like them to announce something so we can feel a bit more secure about it.

That's kind of scary. I can see why you're worrying. >< That makes me worried too. And the concert too. I never thought about that...let's just hope for the best and hope it plays out well for both KARA and the company. (:

But yeah, I could kinda tell something was up when our girls weren't living together anymore. Probably going to have more debating and negotiating.

firstly, kara contract with dsp is not due in 2012.

as for the next j-contract, i'm not sure if they are officially done with umj.

so, will they disband?

my prediction is no but only just, after calculating the probability (51.09%).

ps disband is not necessary has to do with dsp.

I'm pretty sure they can sign with another company since I read that DSP doesn't own the name KARA. But since this is about their Japanese contract I'm not sure how that works since they will still be under DSP. Either way if they or their lawyers or DSP do the negotiating I'm certain they can get any company they want since they are so popular in Japan.

Edited by sksjhfo

I'm hoping they stay together as KARA, but sign with another company because honestly, I don't think DSP is a good company at all. Then again, I think they will sign another 5-year contract as theyre still young & they've just reached the top. I don't think they would want to end the contract when they've just resolved a conflict..

Why has this been a hot topic lately....People are talking about this too on the STEP MV.

All this talk about contracts is making me nervous again. I don't ever want to feel like the way I did last January. I'm going to remain optimistic. The girls, as KARA, have yet to reach their peak. There are so many more countries to conquer and records to break. Hopefully they will stay together. I'll keep on believing!! So when does their contract with DSP end exactly?

Please don't... though I really really like SNSD & also T-Ara. I always place myself as Kamilia. so KARA is my No.1. If they happen to leave DSP I hope the 5 of them will continue as a group regardless of which company they are under. If they went solo I don't think they can make it (sorry). cause there 's too many competition out there and overproduction of k-pop idol.

If I were them, I would stay with DSP and Universal.

1. Sure DSP is not the greatest in management. However after their resolution, they have become much better. But think about who wants Kara that can do a better job. That is, Big 3 probably don't want them since they have their own top girl groups. There's no point in going to other medium or small or even unknown companies.

With the concert coming up, it is as if it's like a last hoorah before they get back in to the negotiation process again. Didn't SS501 do the same thing?

Where they are now?

3. Both sides need to consider the long-term profitability. If both sides can restrain their greed in order to let them prosper longer, it's win-win.

• 1 month later...