• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
baegubayo

[Video] Nicole & Jiyeon's(T-ara) peguin dance cut in Heroes

29 posts in this topic

Self made video~~ with a little funny bonus clip at the end..hope you all like it..or something

:blushing:

Edited by baegubayo

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Nicoleee she's so cute

I feel like i'll faint if i see her with my own eyes in the real life :rolleyes:

Sometimes i feel so nervous if i waiting for her performances :wacko:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Nicoleee she's so cute

I feel like i'll faint if i see her with my own eyes in the real life :rolleyes:

Sometimes i feel so nervous if i waiting for her performances :wacko:

Definitely..it's crazy how beautiful she is :eyelove:

One of my life goals is to see her in real life lols!!

Gonna save up some money and go to korea :lol2: can't wait

haha nice work, both of them are so cute , nicole's personality is amazing and jiyeon fits together with her nicely :lol:

Nicoleeeeee but she kinda loner in Heroes. I feel sad every time I watch her alone. But I like Lee Jin cause most of the time Nicole was with her :thumbup1:

Nicoleeeeee but she kinda loner in Heroes. I feel sad every time I watch her alone. But I like Lee Jin cause most of the time Nicole was with her :thumbup1:

Yeah I know! I think the main reason was that her Korean wasn't that fluent yet back then~ so she didn't speak a lot.

I felt sad because she didn't have a lot of screen time on Heroes..but she worked so hard! (charity restaurant episode)

I want to see her more on variety shows :crying:

Yeah, I noticed that as well. She didn't seem to get as much screen time as IU or Jiyeon. At the same time though, I noticed that she spent an equal amount of time with both the older members and the younger members so it seemed like she got along well with everyone. Have to expect that coz it's Nicole, right? Everyone loves her.

That video is so funny, especially at the end! Jiyeon's reaction was gold!!

awww...how adorable...

but her air-time is a little bit short,don't you think?

btw,the one who farts is shin bonsung,right?yet,she doesn't feel embarrassed at all.. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

their reaction was so adorable! keke

"big sound no smell" Hahaha i laughed! thank you for sharing!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Nicoleee she's so cute :blushing:

lol nicole with dinosaur jiyeon. it looks like jiyeon just finished showering. wonder what nicole looks like if she just finished showering too(not in the perverted way!)

wow nicole is so cute

too bad the scene is not when nicole finish showering (i mean like jiyeon -in positive way-)

and the voice in the back from nicole fancam kyaaaaa........

ROFL =))

even its so short moves, but both of them really cute...

actually, thats not nicole and jiyeon cuts, but "just" jiyeon cuts.

but, nice work, baegubayo :D

lol. Their penguin walk is hilarious. lol. hehe... they look short and cute :P. I hope they go on more variety shows together.

ROFL =))

even its so short moves, but both of them really cute...

actually, thats not nicole and jiyeon cuts, but "just" jiyeon cuts.

but, nice work, baegubayo :D

I tried to get as much footage of Nicole as possible but you know..she didn't appear a lot in Heroes T^T

woo I forgot my account and I remembered it just now..happy!! back to spazzing about KARA!

XD Nicole is so cute! Too bad she didnt have as much screen time on Heroes as the others, that was a good show it sucks that it was cancelled :( There were alot of Nicole&Jiyeon and Nicole&IU moments

she's alway so cute! i believe she has lesser screen time compared to the others due to her fearing of speaking the korean language wrongly. but obviously she's good at it nw :D

she's alway so cute! i believe she has lesser screen time compared to the others due to her fearing of speaking the korean language wrongly. but obviously she's good at it nw :D

in a recent interview, she said she still has the phobia of variety shows :(

But I love her on variety shows..and her mistakes just make her cuter >0<

lol at fart part......nicole look so adorable playing with jiyeon.....jiyeon laugh...lol