Which Kara member would you like to "MARRY"?

Palaverist

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to "Marry"?

• Park Gyu Ri
    • Han Seung Yeon
    • Goo Hara
    • Jung Nicole
    • Kang Ji Young
    • I rather die and go to heaven than make this choice.
    • Is there an all function?

This question is bothering me so I am curious what would your choices be. This question is different from "which member you would like to date".

Dating means which member would you like to be your girlfriend.

While marrying means which one you would like to be your wife.

As you can see every Kara member have very attractive qualities and character to each of them. I have a difficult time time since all of them are attractive and possess qualities that I love.

I would like all of you to choose one member and tell me the reasons why you would marry her. Just remember you would date that person day and night for the rest of your life.

For those that are girls here just imagine that the Kara members are boys instead. All of you could make your description and reasons as long or detailed as you like.

Edited by Palaverist

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to make things more dramatic, i usually exaggerate my posts but it's nothing more than a fan-idol relationship.

even if i have to choice one idol, it won't be kara too.

(not to be interpreted as they aren't worthy or i'm big-headed, it's just that before kara i already "found" one.)

as fans, we don't know them personally so it's pretty hard.

even among the girls, it's hard to choose one too.

each have their own unique characteristics and they're different but they gel.

so next time when you're fortunate to meet them, you mustn't just shout your heart out for one name but the other 4 too.

or when you're holding one member picture, remember to have the others high up behind.

till the day, now they always come together in 5. actions always speak louder.

anyway since it's for fun, i choose to "die" happy.

^

Thanks for the reply Eric. :) Nice to know that you have found that special someone. I understand what you mean. Their good but someone is already there. What you mean by gel?

These days things like finding your other pair is really a tough thing to make. Since there are many influences from idols and performers, it makes it even more of a challenge. Idols and performers just have that all too "perfect image" and desirable person that you would meet. They have very good looks and an interesting personality to back it up. Just looking close up shots of idols, you could not see any flaws at all. It is pretty amazing how things could turn out now.

Personally sometimes I felt it is just better to just switch off the computer and back away from this "perfect" image. Maybe I am too influence by it or there is a part of me that wants "something" to fill that void or lack. I do not know.

It is true as fans we do not know them personally. Who knows what they keep to themselves from their friends or their group mates. Even those that got married suddenly found out the secrets that partners kept. Things just came out then.

I really wonder if we really know them by the large number of shows Kara put out. They seem rather honest and believable.

I would note that spoiler. Dying happy would be a good option too. :)

Edited by Palaverist

@Palaverist

or in other words, they complement each other well. :)

about the "one", i meant i already have an idol in my heart. lolol

idols will usually show the side fans want to see and say the words fans want to hear.

human relations are complex, hence we definitely don't know them for sure.

knowing the difference between dreams and reality is not enough when one is unable to handle the truth.

if the fancying is not managed properly, it could turn to be a deadly impact on personal life.

on extreme, it may affect real relationships, studies, work etc.

idols wish all fans to be happy but they have indirectly caused some to suffer emotionally.

so if anyone has found the true "one", then great and keep working on it.

else refrain from spending too much time on computer chasing the "perfect image" to fill the "void".

yup, it's always "easier said than done". hahah.

ps THANKS for lightening up the place too!

^Your welcome. :) Love that last line there. Thanks again! Feels better inside. :blushing:

I guess you would be keeping the identity of that idol as a secret then. You can drop by and tell me anytime you want. :tongue:

Idols do hurt me to even though it is not their intention do so. I do feel the effect hard on my chest. The side effect of being popular, I believe. Drawing a clear boundary is tough but it got to be done to keep us sane enough. They just seems to blend. Sometimes I wish I could know about KARA from a personal level. Most importantly I just want to be happy and enjoy myself looking at them. That is the main reason I am here.

yup, it's always "easier said than done". hahah.

Haha. Lets just say it gets easier when it is done. That would be better.

Edited by Palaverist

It's a bit shocking that no one has chosen Hara yet. Is it because she is dating another man right now?

Anyway, my choice is Seungyeon. It's because she is all cheerful and bright. I like girls who are bright and cheerful. I think those types of girls will be compatible with my personality.

• 2 weeks later...

I choose Nicole! ^_^ (I don't think this might happen but just for fun..) :)

This might sound crazy because my bias is Jing BUT I rather marry Nicole becuse she is so cheerful and funny also because i've noticed in some interviews that she has a deep, philosophical side to her too. She sometimes thinks and talks about interesting things aside of food (By the way im a huge shikshin myself :lol2: ) so yeah I guess I would like to marry Nicole better :D

My bias is Goo Hara, but if i were a boy and i have to choose one of them as my wife, i prefer Seungyeon. I think she is mature and can control every situations in the house.

• 2 weeks later...

If I were a guy, I would marry Gyuri...

I think she would really be sweet, and she would really be a good wife~~~

So if ever I became a guy, I would really ask her to marry me..(if I were lucky enough)

:jogging:

• 3 weeks later...

I choose Seungyeon.

I chose her because, I think Seungyeon is sweet, caring, and of course beautiful.

She'd be able to handle everything in the house, take care of me (LOL) and with her adorable pets.

and, for the qualities of the person that I want to marry, Seungyeon almost has it all. ^^

though Nicole is my ultimate bias, I'd like to marry Seungyeon more. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would have to say Goo Hara. After what I saw from Invincible Youth, my family is similar to the country side ways so she'd be perfect to bring home to my parents. My Dad takes care of chickens in the backyard while my mom grows vegetables in the front and backyard. Hara knows how to kid around and when she's serious, she's serious so I really believe I would like to marry Hara more. Nicole, would have to be my girlfriend. That is until I find out more about her via Karaholic.

I'll go with Seungyeon! :) Because I believe that she will take good care of me. LOL!

And Hammie being cheerful and playful are just another factors. :P

But seriously? I want all of them to be my husband. Hahahahahahaha!

Edited by IMkara07

• 2 weeks later...

until now I always think of them as my sister :) But I want to marry a woman who is good at cooking and also spoiled. Perhaps the combination of Nicole and Jiyoung ._.v

I have to say that someone like Nicole would make growing old together a treasured life indeed! She's worldly, bright, sassy and when you get right down to it, she's a gal who can "take care of business", whether it be in Home, Work or in the relationship, I think I'd find her fascinating forever! and of course, she's so darn pretty (and humble, to booot!), what a package!