Which Kara member would you like to "MARRY"?

Palaverist

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to "Marry"?

• Park Gyu Ri
    • Han Seung Yeon
    • Goo Hara
    • Jung Nicole
    • Kang Ji Young
    • I rather die and go to heaven than make this choice.
    • Is there an all function?

This is a very weird yet good question....I voted Seungyeon even though she was never my bias. I feel like I would get into a lot of fights with Gyuri. Nicole is probably too social for me to be with. Jiyoung is too young. Hara is nice but doesn't interest me enough. Seungyeon though, I could see getting along for the long term.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Too easy for nicolefanboy :lol2:

Kidding aside, I'd choose Nicole for that. I can somewhat sense that undying will to make everyone around her happy, despite the circumstance. She's very strong-willed, and makes you wonder a lot of what she's thinking due to her honesty. And I do believe that you won't go hungry with her around :wub:

• 2 months later...

:nc6: for sure!!!

Her eye smile !! It would be like in heaven if i wakes up everyday with her EYE SMILE~ (I AM A GIRL THOUGH)
She is a LIBRA, soooo~ She has a greedy mouth, it's sooooo cute when she says she will eat just a little but ends up eats the whole thing!
:nc5:

Lets go with elimination. Not Hara or Jiyoung. Hara is doll and something to admire and worship, but she seems little too.. needy? Jiyoung is just too young. It would feel like robbing the cradle. I would like to be friends with both of them, even go to party or something. But not marry.

Gyuri. Ooh, I am not worthy! She would need a god to stand beside her. If I would have met her when I was on my tweens I would like to date her or something. She is so gorgeous and witty. But I dont see me and her as a married couple.

Seungyeon or Nicole. Could I have both? Maybe not. But either would make great wife.

With Seungyeon my habit of being little unorganized could be a problem. She would likely think I am messy pig or something. But she has said many times that she is quiet person when at home. And she likes anime! We could have quiet evenings together. I could build miniatures and she could read or whatever she would like.

With Nicole our home would be a mess. Both of us would be "comfortable livers"...She is very nice, so we would get along nicely. And just with gut feeling we would be good couple. I too like food. But even if I eat big I am not fat, I am farmer so my work is very hard and I keep in shape.

• 2 weeks later...

UHHH Decisions, Decisions. Well i can't really tell who i would date or marry because I don't know nothing about them, how they are in real life, and they are all drop dead gorgeous to boot, but since Gyuri and Hammie are theclosest to me in age i guess it would be one of them.