[2012.01.16] KARA members to do solo activities before comeback

mae

Nowadays I think DSP has change to be a better and better agency!!!

"They are expected to release a new album in Korea this year." I am so HAPPY and must buy it!!! "The girls is expected to bring a new image from solo songs that are to be released by each member." Honestly, the only member that I've been waiting to do solo is Gyuri Unnie.......her style and voice is so so unique...making me admire her as a star. Maybe she's the only member that I would like to buy single,mini album or full album!!!

GYURI UNNIE saranghae and FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!

KARA UNNIES FIGHTING and YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KARA will DOMINATE and bring a NEW WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know what to think about this to be honest. Personally I think they should be concentrating on their tour, solidifying their status as a group in Korea after the contract nastiness last year and the success of STEP album and carry on taking advantage of their amazing success and momentum in Japan.

But perhaps this is a bid to change the image of KARA as a mediocre group after all that stuff last year about them being the worst singing girl group and that U-Kiss producer insulting them. To show that they all have various talents.

Omo! I wonder who Nicole is going to sing with!

GAAAHHH I've been dying too see their individual solos <3 Honestly Nicole is the one that I'm most excited about since she hasn't really been able to do much solo activities =)

I can't wait for the girls to come back even though I know they have such a bust schedule!!

in another article, it mentioned that the new (korean) album will be released in the first half of 2012 and the solo activities will be before the group activity. i don't know how accurate it's but it could mean we're expecting to hear more info in days to come.

solo activity? in what way? a single each? if so, that's almost impossible. i mean it's too good to be true.

anyway i'm more excited about the confirmation of the next album. i want it before the concert.

"very busy", the words from hara for the beginning of 2012. that're no other better words to describe the kara status now. :thumbup1:

OMO! This is the awesomest news I've heard this year.. and Cole's collabo is something that all Nicoholics hv been dreaming of and waiting for since last year. So looking forward to it, I really hope both Cole and her partner will perform live stages for the song :)

:eyelove::thumbup:

Besides Cole, I'm also looking forward to the others' solos as well esp Gyuri's and Ham's. Another wish of mine is to see GyulHamCole as a sub-unit releasing vocally-strong song... just like KARA4 :) I know they can pull it off perfectly :thumbup1:

Honestly... i dont know what to say ...uhm ...as much i want them to focus on their concert & asia tour first ...but reading they are making a comeback & solo activities just makes me more excited hehe ... :lol2:

Day by day DSP seems to gives us surprise...I hope KARA do get to rest tooo ....oh their schedules worries me the most...:)

Cant wait what kinda solo activities this article referring to ... :tongue:

quite interesring to see and also waiting for their new album too.

as for nicole's prediction, maybe she would collaborate with someone with the US? might be a rapper? afterall, she is the main rapper in KARA so mmhm would be very interesting to see regardless.

Wow very excited i want update news quickly ;-)

For the compack there are rumon that this pic is from there mv

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxq1gfJ5vK1r3k0o9o1_500.jpg

i feel excited but it seems cute concept again:-(

i want something new that they didnt show before..any way let wait and see;-)

Guys what is your thoughts about the pic

for more pic visit

http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/79103-official-kara-solos-comeback-thread/

WOW!!! really unexpected

but will they promote their solo song?

'cause right now I'm thinking they're doing to KARA what they did to SS501 before

remember SOLO COLLECTION album of SS501.. If I'm not mistaken it was released during SS501's PERSONA(SS501's Asia Tour) so their wasn't able to promote the album

DSP is really improving I guess!

So every member has a single album each? Or is it just Nicole? I'm glad anyway! I really see Nicole becoming a solo artist in the future.

KARASIA concert tour, new album, solo activities, fan-meet...

Seems like some time management is in need. I don't want KARA to be tired out as much as I appreciate the amount of goodies to come in 2012.

I so exciting, I can't wait to heard the songs. But did you heard the rumors about the producers that the girls are going to work with. Nicole-Shinsadong Tiger( beast producer), seungyeon- Kim DoHoon (G.NA's producer), gyrui-brave sound, hara- sweetune, jiyoung-etribe(girls generation producer). If that is true, I would be so happy. I think that all the producers would fit the girls really well. I exciting to heard the songs, mostly nicole. Since she going to comp with someone, and she going to show us a different side of her. What other sides have we not seen. We seen her cute(pretty girl and honey), sexy(mister), and fierce(lupin), what other sides is there. If it true that cole producer is shinsadong tiger, then maybe he partner would be a beast memebers(hopefully but doubt it). I think cole would be more r&b/rock, seungyeon- popish/cute, gyuri- ballad, hara- mid tempo ballad, jiyoung- cuted

I can't wait for their solo songs, especially my bias Hara. Poor girl always getting sacked when it come to vocal production, this news came as a pleasant surprise for me. Hope she can prove to haters and others that she can hold her own when it come to singing department. I heard that their songs will be unveiled during their KARASIA Concert :thumbup: Can't wait for a fancam!!!!

so EACH member gets a solo song? meaning all five? this is so exciting, i never thought they'd all get one. i thought dsp would do sub units and one person gets a solo song to promote. lol, i guessed wrong. good job DSP.

to be honest, i'm anticipating hara's the most. just cause people expect that she can't do a song herself and whatnot. i know she can do it, she has the charisma, she dances good, and she actually sings pretty good. but the problem is dancing and singing at the same time..i wonder what kind of song she'll have

i think jiyoung has definitely improved the most since debut. her voice is very stable now compared to rock u. i can imagine her doing something..of course cute. but i want to be surprised lol :)

Gyuri..maybe a ballad? but then again, i dont know if i'd want that. i actually like seeing gyuri's hip hop side. i know that girl can rap! and i want her to show it off! she can do it, i know she can :D

SeungYeon..mm, definitely a fun song. like when she featured with nassun[?] that kind of fun song

Nicole, i've already said, but something like hyori and sondambi! :D

At first I thought it was only Nicole doing solo work, but now I'm so excited about this!!!! I CAN'T WAIT.

I wonder if they'll promote this on shows, or just do MVs and sang them on the concert.

There's a list of every solo song's producers, but I don't know if it's true:

Nicole: Shinsadong Tiger

Seungyeon: Kim DoHoon (G.NA's producer)

Gyuri: Brave Sound

Hara: SWEETUNE

Jiyoung: E-tribe

Credits: nicori@6theory/ Marina@KaraSpain

I wish Gyuri would do an epic ballad, Hara a dance track (some electropop maybe? if the list is true, she's the only one working with SWEETUNE), Nicole would probably do something hyper and fun, and Jiyoung something cute... And Hammie, oh, how I wish she would so a hiphop fierce concept!! But it's probably gonna be a sweet pop tune...

Im so, so, so happy and excited about this "solo activities" but as excited as I am, Im also concerned about their tour, hetic schedule and Gyuri's voice.

I hope that they get some days off or at least some time to rest, our girls health is very important you know?

Anyways as I said, Im so excited about these solo thing they are doing, sepcialy because a lot of people have been saying bad thing abour KARA ever since the disbanding issue and, so Im really hope our lovely five can demostrate their skills!

Thanks for steping up DSP!

STEP IT UP KARA'S 5 SUPER GIRLS & KAMILIA! FIGHTING!

Really excited about this if their solo activities means individual singles for each. But having a comeback album plus an Asia tour plus solo activities, I wonder how the girls can manage to fit it all in in their very tight and busy schedule. I want to see more from KARA but I don't want them to overwork themselves either. Just stay strong girls. KARA Hwaiting! :thumbup: