[2012.01.16] KARA members to do solo activities before comeback

mae

whattttt!!! Thank DSP for getting better each day! Really STEP UP then! Finally solo..SOLO...EACH MEMBER? WOW! icant wait especially Nicole! No wonder she rarely tweet.Can she surprise us again!! I cant wait...release now!! I wonder what concept..I think ballad or pop..hmm.

same old habit by DSP but i loved it! :lol:

no complaint.. though if the rumored producer are true, i only like SY's producer :(

anyway, since they really going all out this year, i expect their solo song's quality to be nothing less or at least on par with SS501's solo collection quality.

i can imagine their type of songs, esp i think hara most probably will go with a more dance type song..

expecting a high quality ballads or mid-tempo songs..

but at least this is something that worth to be anticipate about. it able to spark the fanboy flame inside of me which has died since a long ago :P

I'm so thrilled by this! Especially knowing the composers for

each girls!! AAAAAAAAAAH!! Just can't wait for it! Hopefully the

girls got songs that showcases their awesome voices

so that no one will bash them <_<

:thumbup: KARA JJANG!

Edited by Haru*Haru

it's nice to hear that kara unnies will release a new album. i can't wait for it :gemadmire: about the solo activity..well,i don't know how to say it but i like they to be in group more. anyway,if it's what they want and they can be happy for it,it's ok with me :) good luck unnies! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to see Seungyeon on an hiphop concept, this would be great. ;~~; And Nicole should show her wonderful voice with a powerful singer. Jiyoung fits amazingly with an acoustic sound, because her voice is sweeter. Gyuri in a strong balad, like Seungyeon did with Guilty. And finally Hara, a sexy dance concept, because SHE IS SEXY haha~ Hurry to see them in solo **

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...