[2012.01.18] Idol Stars When Dated Fictionally "What a Mess"

XXIV_VII

http://news.nate.com/view/20120118n08831

8 Male and Female stars talked about their desire for dating.

Kara's Han Seungyeon, Afterschool Lizzy, Sistar Hyorin, Secret Han Sunhwa, Super Junior Sungmin, MBLAQ Lee Joon, comedian Park Heesoon, Actor Lee Taesung,who starred in MBC lunar year special show 'doogeun doogeun heuldeul ryeo' expressed honestly their desire of dating that they have been hiding.

Kara's Han Seungyeon cutely threatened, "I'm going to date this year. If I don't I will change"and Afterschool Lizzy said "My love cells are all going to die because I can never date".

MBLAQ's Lee Joon said, "I am a man who people get bored of easily. So I have been dumped many times" and Sungmin also complained, "I learned dating through words. It's been a while since I dated.."

Before being a couple, 4 female stars and 4 male stars chose their number 1 in their heart (among the guests). Complicated and tangled love triangle line has been revealed so the whole studio was in shock.

One female star had 2 male guests that tried to win her love and so she wasn't able to hide the happiness and the surprise and the male guests had some tension (in between them).

There was a star who couldn't accept the reality of his/her partner and there were couples who were taking in mind of their real partner's actions.

At this complicated relationship, MC Baek Jiyoung, Celebrity panel Jung Hyungdon, Gil, and Horan all were in a chaos and said, "This is a mess"

If 'We Got Married' was a show that showed fictional marriage, WGM spin off version 'Doogeun Doogeun Heundeulryu' will show fictional dating.

Depending on the reactions, 'Doogeun Doogeun Heundeulryu' could become a regular show, and it will air on the 24th at afternoon 11:05.

Translated by me

Oh and Seungyeon is rumored to be couples with Taesung. (Joon-Lizzy couple is confirmed and Sungmin-Hyorin couple seems to be true too) That or she's paired up with Park Heesoon lol

Daebak! Thanks for the translation :D

If our Seungyeon actually gets paired up with Taesung, I approve!

(Well at least that Google picture of him wasn't that bad...he seems nice :)

LOL "love cells" - what a term hahaha

If our Seungyeon actually gets paired up with Taesung, I approve!

(Well at least that Google picture of him wasn't that bad...he seems nice :)

i hope ham will pair up with Taesung, it's not that i don't like Hwisun lol it's just... :lol2:

YES i want hammie to pair with taesung too! i like him in playful kiss!

omg i'm so excited for hammie!!

sometimes I feel bit sorry for Korea Idol that can't date freely for some certain times cause of their contract management. However, they are still human and having special feeling, wish for dating, having crush are very normal things.

I don't get surprised when they wish they can date and I hope through this program they release the stress of idol life they have.

Actually I am not very interested for the couples, I am more looking forward for watching their interaction and chemistry between each other^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

She was so cute in the show. My heart was like practically melting at her eyesmiles. and how cute they were. I was slightly disappointed because she didn't get a lot of airtime. probably she was being really really shy (+cute)

• 3 months later...