• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
red4summer

[2012.01.18] Kara wins Asia Star Prize at the Asia Model Awards

35 posts in this topic

Kara is decided to be award Asia Star Prize at the 7th Asia Model Awards to hold at the Seoul Olympic Hall on January 18.

The prize is a special honor only given to entertainers who played a pivotal role in spreading Asian culture throughout the world for a given year. This year Kara was selected as the winner of the prize for the considerable achievement they’ve earned during the last year of 2011 as one of the most favored “Korean Wave” stars.

The Asia Model Award, sponsored by the Ministry of Culture Sports and Culture and the Korea Tourism Organization, features 14 countries such as China, Japan, Taiwan and Singapore, providing a place for the introduction of Asian culture, especially outstanding Korean cultural contents.

A number of top stars and models from Asian countries were invited to this year’s event including Kara and Rainbow, decided to win New Star Prize.

Kara will set on an Asia concert tour in six to seven Asian cities starting from its first independent concert in February.

Source: Xportsnews

Credit: Korea.com

many congratulations to dsp and the girls!

Congrats KARA! They really deserve it :thumbup1:

More success in 2012 girls!

It's just the beginning of the KARA Wave! They're finally starting to get more and more recognition.

Congrats KARA! And keep up the good job DSP!

what ? RAINBOW ?

why, i wonder . .

:confused1:

well, i don't care, better not to care than falling into vague speculation !

*that i start myself :tongue:

Congrats Kara.After all those sweat years..finally they get recognized. How come,Jiyoung never attend the award? :confused1:

Congrats Kara and Rainbow.

It seems DSP strategy worked out perfectly. Of course the girls' hard work can't be omitted.

Congrats Kara they deserve it....they look super pretty at the awards..btw poor Jiyoung... :crying: she have to film IY2...2012 is Kara years...many awards and also concert...i'm very happy :thumbup:

yeah! Our lovely 5 are starting this year with great things so im sure 2012 it's gona be a great year for them! Im so happy the get this award, they absolutely deserve this!

As for Rainbow I read somewere that they've got a large number of international fans it's that true? humm :huh:

Whatever, congratulations to KARA and to DSP! JJANG!

STEP IT UP KARA'S 5 SUPER GIRLS & KAMILIA! FIGHTING!

Congratulations, KARA! They deserve it. Their achievement last year was amazing <3

I hope this year will be great too :D

yay congratulations KARA~

hopefully there are more awards coming up this year for our girls!

alright kara wins!! so happy for them!!

good work DSP!! :boss: hope Kara continue to success this year too!! :matrix:

Good Gob Kara, saw the video clips of them accepting the award. Wish i could go to the concert. Maybe 2013 an US tour, hwaiting!

whoo yeah go dsp! i didn't think rainbow was very popular but whatever, i still like them lol :)

congrats to them and kara :D

hopefully good things/news/events keep happening to both rainbow and kara! :D

Oh spreading the hallyu wave..definitely have to be KARA hehe ..Congrats KARA..& thanks to DSP too ... :thumbup1:

Ooh...Gyul saying thanks to KAMILIAS' ....SO sweet of our leader...! :thumbup:

In future i hope KARA will fly higher in 2012..:)

Congratulations to KARA, they deserved it. Go Kara! Ganbatte kudasai! :thumbup: Fight!

CONGRATS TO KARA!!!!!

They really deserve the award...

:thumbup:

congrats to KARA!!!! :thumbup:

:thumbup1:

the are very pretty and they deserve it!!!! :eyelove:

dsp did an excellent job this time :thumbup: congratulations to kara unnies;as well as rainbows. i hope that they'll be better and better next time :gemflower: as a kamilia,i'm really proud of them :gemhoho: kara unnies hwaiting!!

KARA is really doing well

Congratulations to KARA ladies

so happy for them

Edited by joyfulkara

congrats ladies..you all deserve it..

hope will receive more awards..

KARA DAEBAK!!STEP IT UP GIRLS!!

watch people around the world, Kara is getting better and awesome than before. =)

congratulations to them. 'clap, clap'