• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dlskam

DVD
[2012.02.15] Step It Up DVD (Japan Edition)

27 posts in this topic

0vqVY.jpg
DISC 1: (approx. 89mins)
01 MUSIC VIDEO FULL ver.
02 MAKING FILM
03 SPECIAL ANGLES1. CLOSE-UP ver.
04 SPECIAL ANGELS2. DANCE ver. STAGE ver. / STREET ver. / WHITE ver.
05 SPECIAL ANGLES3. MEMBER ver. (Solo ver.) GYU RI ver. / SEUNG YEON ver. / NICOLE ver. HARA ver. / JI YOUNG ver.

DISC 2: (approx. 64mins)
01 INTERVIEW
02 SPECIAL PHOTO SLIDE SHOW
03 STAFF SCROLL (including collection of NG)

Available for pre-order at YESASIA at US$64.25

1 person likes this

yeah i can"t wait for it i have to pre-order it now now now :thumbup::eyelove:

^

Unfortunately no from Cd Japan and Yesasia info. Languages included are Korean and Japanese.

Are they going to release a korean version of this? Korean releases usually have english sub. Should I get this or wait....

step has never really been promoted in japan, hence i think its videos will be easily accepted by many people.

nevermind the interviews, so many versions and member versions, even i'm excited with this dvd.

and since this is from dsp, the girls should get a higher share of profits too.

you think they will release Blu-ray version later? KARA BEST CLIPS just came out with Blu-Ray, and BEST CLIPS II come out with both DVD and Blu-ray. I'm not sure if I should wait for Blu-ray, if it ever comes out. Since I have a coupon at YesAsia, trying to decide to buy now or wait.

wanna ask about the release date

if i remember, release date should be on 01.25.2012 right?

and now change to 02.15.2012?

If there will be a Korean releas, please please please let me know. Korean releases are a lot cheaper than Japanese versions. Kara has been releasing a lot of stuffs lately, I can't really make up my mind which to buy first.

So expensive but at the same time so tempting :/ Don't know whether to get this or 'vacation 2', plus i'm also going to buy PTB :( So poor :(

Oooo cant wait preordering it asap! Hope im not late o.o

Thanks for sharing this, may consider preordering but its a tad too expensive lol. I guess this is the case for JAp stuff though haha.

Thankfully i haven't bought the Japanese release one, as that was really really expensive.

The subtitles for the Korean version is still unlisted/unconfirmed, hopefully it'll be in English!

Update total number: 19,805

Has anyone ordered the Korean version?

Does it come with English subtitles? It says so in Yesasia. If it is, I'm planning to get one :D

Please let me know if you have any information. Thanks :D

honestly if you don't buy this you are sad. step it up is one of the best songs ever.

^ I'm very sad! How the heck I forgot about this release?!? But anyway, I just placed my order on the Korean version. WOOT!

Edited by AznVaan

Update number: total sales = 21,375 :)

Has anyone ordered the Korean version?

Does it come with English subtitles? It says so in Yesasia. If it is, I'm planning to get one :D

Please let me know if you have any information. Thanks :D

Yes there's English subtitles on the Korean version. I got mine weeks ago and still hasn't opened yet XD

599980_4324138232806_630594462_n.jpg

The special angles and the interviews are really a sight to behold!

So cute to see them re-arranging the dolls according to the questions asked!

Also recommending this one for the Making Of! So much KARA love shown in the dance studio and stage sets! :D

So the main difference between the korean and japanese version is the english subs and price? If so, I will pick it up when I visit Korea in the summer.