[2012.01.19] Kara

red4summer

Kara brings Hallyu fever in the smartphone application markets.

Kara’s Journey Through Japanese is a Japanese learning application created by Cowon System. On January 19, it was awarded with Korea Communications Commission Award which is considered as a grand prize at the 2nd Best Application Contest of the 2011 Korea Mobile Awards.

Kara’s Journey Through Japanese was launched in December 2011 and has received good reviews from the users by satisfying both learning and entertainment areas. Therefore, it received an honor to be selected as the best application.

The five members of Kara appear as a teacher for each topic that are essential to travel in Japan such as greetings, transportation, shopping, restaurants, and hotels. This customized learning system received favorable reviews, and Kara’s Journey Through Korean, which was launched in Japan and Korea simultaneously, is also gaining great popularity.

The Best Application Contest is directed by Korea Mobile Internet Business Association and supported by Korea Communications Commission and Korea’s three major mobile communications companies. The best application is selected and awarded in each fields of business, education, entertainment, and lifestyle. This contest is also known as the biggest application awards in Korea.

Meanwhile, Kara is busy preparing for its Asia tour concert which begins with its first solo concert Karasia in February, then continues in six to seven Asian countries including five cities in Japan.

Source: Xportsnews

Credit: Korea.com

I love hearing good news about Kara, keep them coming :)

i hope they do a korean to english version as soon as possible.

is this application just for iphone ? i didn't find it in android market , but i should say congratz for our girls to win that award !! kara jjang !!

its on the android market try googling it, because I had notice it being on there but it was only for japanese/korean i needed english version

Edited by parkjaey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

They deserved it. I want to see them get those Disk Daesang awards, the highest ones like snsd got.

Set their level as snsd's. (but we know, in our hearts, kara is the highest xD)

I'm happy for the big success.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...