[2012.02.14] Je t'aime, KARA

dlskam

2pidp.jpg
l0LP1.jpg

DVD

PREVIEW Pics Link here

Popular girl group Kara will be releasing their first photo book ‘Je t’aime, KARA’ on Valentine’s day, February 14th, according to Daily Sports.

This will be the first photo book for the beautiful group Kara and the pictures captured the charm of each of the 5 members with the Eiffel Tower, the Seine, and other beautiful places in Paris as the backdrop.

The photo book of Kara has 280 pages of beautiful shots in comparison to the usual 100 pages.

It will also come with a DVD containing making-of footage and a slide show.

[c]ournikori

I definitely have to get this one! :D

I have to cancel getting KARADISE 2012 after seeing the news of this photobook's release. :(

Do you want to make me poor, KARA? I'm still just a student :crying:

ahahahahaha yea same here, so poor now, want more cash!!!

Is there anyway the photobook will be sold separately also? The dvd is great but since it won't even play in my region, there's no point for me to get it.

If your DVD player is universal it can play dvds marked in any region. I'm from the Philippines and I can still play DVD Region2 in my player though my country is listed in Region3. :D

A pre-order link from yesasia :D

http://www.yesasia.com/global/kara-photo-album-je-taime-kara/1030311955-0-0-0-en/info.html

If you click from the link at the bottom of the forum, it's third from the top :D

Thanks so much for the yesasia link! But do you know what's included in the package? In the technical info it says 5 shipment units. I thought there's only a photobook and dvd? I can't understand the product info since it's in Japanese.

A pre-order link from yesasia :D

http://www.yesasia.com/global/kara-photo-album-je-taime-kara/1030311955-0-0-0-en/info.html

If you click from the link at the bottom of the forum, it's third from the top :D

Thank You! I was searching for it on yesasia and couldn't find it, you just saved me a lot of money cause I was going to pay double from cdjapan :S

They'll release this photobook in Korea on February 22nd. Crap...crap..crap.

I've already ordered the Japanese version :(.

This one will include 340 pages and 6 autographed postcards, and it's way much cheaper too :(

CAN'T RESIST this one :'(

I have to get the Korean version :(

I should've seen this coming...

Edited by candiesrus