[2012.02.14] Je t'aime, KARA

dlskam

Is The photobook Korean version will be different with Japan version??? all I know is Korean version doesn't have DVD in it and have postcards. But how about the photobook??

I already have one copy which is Japan version.. somehow there is pictures that is not there or is it from bromide or KARADISE 2012?? o_O help...

@msst28 : the photobook pictures are the same?? are u sure?? T_T

Edited by angel_sanctuary

hi guys,, i just bought this the korean ver.

ITS SO GOOD!!!!!! AND ITS HIGHLY ULTRA SUPER RECOMMENDED!

I can't stop looking at it :blushing: they are soooo pretty and so natural!

Book quality wise, they are pretty good with the high quality photo paper as well.

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: jiyounggg~~~

Already the book arrived, and also all other things ^_____^

532617704.jpg?key=32642448&Expires=1331136826&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=2KmYCTOLFSZC5dW2ZZpt1ziUR3RJ--f75ST7MNAL35OV~iTvoGqe14kW49FaKdAEMgS~tq3F-OnYs3LYP2K2jIE40Y-TvZAvLgFkg1d655kYvOS2QBsGdpOxWltBA0VMtqd-kzgw1prprSz9uFlqwmz~aIF~qxchriKNabNQOxU_

dlskam, a question, as you opened the DVD? I cut it with scissors? haha.

I cut out the entire DVD plastic case from the photobook. It made it difficult to flip the book properly! Haa... yes.. I used scissors to open the DVD.

I cut out the entire DVD plastic case from the photobook. It made it difficult to flip the book properly! Haa... yes.. I used scissors to open the DVD.

I did the same, with scissors haha.

I love the book!!! ^_^

I got my copy around 2 weeks ago.

If anyone has any idea how to get the DVD out of the photobook without damaging it let us know, LOL a lot of Kamilias are having this problem now ><

What I did was to place a cutting mat or something hard underneath the DVD casting. Push the mat right into the pages so that you won't cut the book pages accidentally. Carefully use a sharp pen knife to slice the DVD case along the edge. It should be quite neat. Or another method is to use a very tinypair of scissors and snip the case out slowly. This takes a longer time. Hope this helps! ><

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if the DVD from Je Taime Photobook Japan Version is the same DVD from Karadise 2012 Japan Version? Please answer!! I'm wondering if its the same. :thumbup:

The DVD from Je'Taime Kara contains the photo slide shows and a 7+ minute making video. The Karadise DVD contains a 25+ minute making video.

Links Karadise and Je'Taime

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wait, so if I order it.. It comes with a dvd? o.O I seriously want this!! T.T

MHMMM. If you order the japanese version it comes with a dvd but no postcards. The postcards are in the korean version and its like $37 on yesasia.com. The japanese version is like $78 on yesasia if i remember correctly. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...