[2012.02.14] Je t'aime, KARA

dlskam

I just received my copy of the Japanese version. I personally feel the DVD is worth it. It has a 7-min introduction+making scenes and a 3-min photo slide show for each of the members (total=15+mins). You will be able to view the most of photos that are in the photobook + some extras on the big screen. You can even print screen to save the pics to use as your desktop wallpaper. I guess nothing beats holding on to a first-press copy anyway.

I was also wondering if the quality of the Korean photobook is compromised since it is so much cheaper. :confused1: We shall see who has a copy of the Korean version to verify this.

Just my two-cents worth if you are thinking about which version to buy. :sweatdrop:

I just received my copy of the Japanese version. I personally feel the DVD is worth it. It has a 7-min introduction+making scenes and a 3-min photo slide show for each of the members (total=15+mins). You will be able to view the most of photos that are in the photobook + some extras on the big screen. You can even print screen to save the pics to use as your desktop wallpaper. I guess nothing beats holding on to a first-press copy anyway.

I was also wondering if the quality of the Korean photobook is compromised since it is so much cheaper. :confused1: We shall see who has a copy of the Korean version to verify this.

Just my two-cents worth if you are thinking about which version to buy. :sweatdrop:

Could you upload a photo to see how is? I would love to see it.

I only see two photos, but it looks cool!!!! I love it! My book will still take to arrived. I was sent on Tuesday and it takes about two weeks.

Edit: I see all the photos. It is super cool! :eyelove: I can not wait to have it!! ^_^

Edited by Beatriz

Effectively, the Korean edition will be released on on day 21 and will have 304 pages, postcards signed by them and the letters written by them.

For those who have bought the Japanese version like me is a sucks. :(

The Japanese version has the personal letters of the girls too. They are at the back of the book. As for the number of pages, they are both the same. So the only difference between the Japanese and Korean versions are the postcards vs the DVD. And of course the price. That's about it.

The Japanese version has the personal letters of the girls too. They are at the back of the book. As for the number of pages, they are both the same. So the only difference between the Japanese and Korean versions are the postcards vs the DVD. And of course the price. That's about it.

Really? That relieves me, the Japanese edition cost me 56.34

for those who ordered the japanese version, can you share where you ordered from and how much in SGD are you'll paying? hmv jp seems to be the cheapest..

If you are in Singapore and you want to avoid the hassle of shipping... it is now available at Books Kinokuniya (Bugis Branch) at S$93.40 (10% off - S$84.06 if you are a member).

If you are in Singapore and you want to avoid the hassle of shipping... it is now available at Books Kinokuniya (Bugis Branch) at S$93.40 (10% off - S$84.06 if you are a member).

I'm fine with the shipping, and can get both versions at quite a cheap price. PM me for more details if you're interested.