[Haradoll] Which guy is perfect for honey Hara?

emerald

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Out of the 3, Seungri is probably the worst... After I watched him on Strong Heart.

Minho, she is quite excited by his appearance in IY so I guess she adores him but as a perfect guy for him, me not thinks so...

She had a jacket, used by Kim Hyun Joong, and the teddy bear of Boys Before Flowers. KARA are fans of the show... So I take it that she is just like any other girl who likes and admires stars. She is one, LOL...

A perfect guy would probably someone with older brother traits. Caring and all. No matter who she likes or will be with, she is still my fave KARA member. Keep up the good work, Hara!

Hands down, it's Minho. I mean really, have you seen episode 6 of IY ? Even though Minho didn't pick her as his ideal girl, the chemistry between them was undeniable. I'd spam with MinRa gifs but I'm far too lazy to do so. rofl. I still think they're compatible. and plus, they're the same age. Epic much ? ;D