[Haradoll] Which guy is perfect for honey Hara?

emerald

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i kinda like Hara with Song joong ki(running man).this is just totally my opinion. :whistling:

both are very cheeky and it seems that during the running man episode (featuring hara), they both can interact very well and quite comfortably.

i guess he just has a good personality like hara plus he's cute.

Plus at dream team eps..

when KARA went as special guest...

Joong Ki did hugged Hara.. :P

But my Vote goes for MinRa...

hehehehe

Lol. I just remembered that on IY she was asked what was her ideal type& if she minded the age difference, if so how much of years apart(?)...

she responded by saying that looks doesn't matter and that age doesn't matter, as long as he makes her laugh.

So someone funny is what she's looking for.

• 1 month later...

this is sooo hard, I like her with FT Island especially with jonghun and Super Junior most, I especially like KyuRa and HaeRa...I like KyuRa most though, competitive, witty dongseangs that like to bully their seniors. But I also like the look of HaeRa or DongHa from the thailand pictures. Shinee is ok but they seem really arrogant most of the time i see them, espcially round girls. And even though Key and Nicole are friendas, I thought what he said was way out of line.

Edited by GooBurberrHara