[Haradoll] Which guy is perfect for honey Hara?

emerald

I am offically a HaeRa shipper now lol. But I also like the idea of KyuRa and WooRa and ChangRa lol there are lots of guys who I think she would fit well with. Definately a guy with a sense of humor which all of these guys have. Someone who isn't afraid to be a dork you know? but at the same time someone who is manly. Like what she said on Idol King as to why she liked Donghae, he madae her feel like a girl by protecting her and being manly, I think she likes that....I think she is not into the pretty boys, she likes the manly boys and whoever makes her laugh and she feel comfortable with.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a tough one !!

not long ago I've decided that HaYoung is the best because for some reason their chemistry is GREAT :inluv:

[while in my deep thoughts im saying how about MINHO]

MINHO

MINHO

MINHO

although I first saw HaYoung in Idol Show

and think their good and make one of the best tandem

i'd still go for MinRa :geminluv:

they suit each other really well from my own point of view

MinRa doesn't have that much interaction in screen

sooo i'd really like it if the ShinRa couples could have more activities together :gemshout:

Seungri can be a good pair with Hara as well but I just think they have a different atmosphere than the other two candidates :gemrunaway:

[kamiliaunite][/kamiliaunite]

I LOVE KARA :gemheart:

KARA FIGHTING :gemcheer:

KARA STAY BEAUTIFUL :gemhoho:

TWEETWEET HWAITING :gemhappy:

To me, someone who is mature and able to take good care of Hara is the one I love for Hara.

The best is he (the ideal one for Hara) is not in the spotlight so Hara will not be criticized so much and the press will give them a break, not pulling pressure too much on two of them (like Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin case, that's sad).

When thinking about someone in the business that suits Hara, I love one with Seungri's appearance (not so out of the reach, normal but charming) and Joo Jea Suk's personality and background (keke, mature, stable, responsible, and hilarious) :thumbup:

I really don't think I can name a specific guy for Honey. Well to be honest, I don't have a specific guy in mind lol. But of course, it would be whoever fits her description for her ideal man.

She's given some info on how her type of guy should be like xD

I'm a happy Kamilia as long as she's happy with the guy and the guy can take great care of her ^_^

I don't find any guy good enough for her sadly =\ but she'll find one eventually.

I like that usually when they ask her about her ideal guy she never really talks about looks or physical characteristics. she's the only one in KARA that says she likes guys that really love her and think only about her (sounds like me!! haha). She's so sweet!

• 4 weeks later...

seungri and hara for me :)

minho is for SNSD's Yuri ! haha :)

--

i prefer seungri for her 'cause they're close with each other !!

in invincible youth.. they were ask to invite their friends by calling.

she's trying to call seungri, but he wasn't answering..

but when Shinyoung called seungri.. he answered and he looked for Hara..

i think she wanted to talk to her :) waaaaaaaaa! haha :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...