• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
emerald

[Haradoll] Which guy is perfect for honey Hara?

260 posts in this topic

After watching IY, I thought Onew/Hara were really adorable with their Yuchi Gags, but if it wasn't Onew then I'd probably pick Minho.

That episode when he was on IY was absolutely adorable, when Hara got all shy and was pointing at herself when they asked him who his ideal type was.

xD

it is hard to choose another male beside me myself to be her boyfriend.. :P

but well, seungri or G-dragon will good to be with her...

they are all active, talkative, and good looking...

I hope the best for our honey... n_n

Minho! Although that youtube clip of her and Eunhyuk on...I think it was starking? was really cute as well.

i kinda like Hara with Song joong ki(running man).this is just totally my opinion. :whistling:

both are very cheeky and it seems that during the running man episode (featuring hara), they both can interact very well and quite comfortably.

i guess he just has a good personality like hara plus he's cute.

i kinda like Hara with Song joong ki(running man).this is just totally my opinion. :whistling:

both are very cheeky and it seems that during the running man episode (featuring hara), they both can interact very well and quite comfortably.

i guess he just has a good personality like hara plus he's cute.

Chyeah, i'll like that. I think the first time I liked him was when he was being sneaky and hugged Hara on DreamTeam (:

I'll make a cut of that scene if you haven't seen it, just let me know.

:gemhappy: hehehe hara was too cute for him to resist.

I'm thinking hara didn't pick him to avoid scandal (who knows) :excited:

anyway thank you so much for the scene.

definitely with minho <3 they're like the perfect couple. both have perfect looks and beautiful eyes ^^ i would really like to see them together more often!

i think Hara looks good with Wooyoung or Seungri. They knew each other for a long long time so i guess the bond is there. But Seungri seems like a playboy to me, so Wooyoung is a better option :)

Hmm...this is a tough one. But to comment on Hara+Wooyoung. I think Wooyoung plus pretty much anyone would make a cute couple. he's just really nice and genuine.

MINHO!!! MINHOOOO!!!!

OF COURSE SHINEEE MINHOOO!

Have you guys watch them in Invincible YOUTH!?

THEY ARE SOOO CUTEE!!

this is hard question T_T

i think MinRa would be great

i think Minho is nice guy :lol:

:gemhappy: hehehe hara was too cute for him to resist.

I'm thinking hara didn't pick him to avoid scandal (who knows) :excited:

anyway thank you so much for the scene.

DEF agree with you here ;)

I love how she seemed close with him on the RunningMan show.

I want Hara with Leeteuk. Because I trust him, he was sj leader. But he too old for Hara. Maybe the perfect guy for hara is me or Minho or Seungri.

Hara looks good with Minho. But all in all I just hope she just finds the right guy regardless if he's an idol or not.

All 3 couples are really cute. I think any pretty girl would look cute with a cute guy. I like Minho and Hara the best though. Especially after that episode of Invincible Youth.

Actually, there are three couples in Kara & SHINee that I like. KaNee/SHINra!!

edit.

I forgot to add that she looks really cute with 2pm Junho and mblaq Chundong as well.

Edited by pinkbubbles

I would say for Hara to be with either Wooyoung as they

were the cutest couple on Idol Army Season 3 with 2pm.

Though, if not Wooyoung I would say Eunhyuk from Suju

because they seem to have fitting personalities. Meaning:

they're both playful and when Hara is cool and quiet,

Eunhyuk is loud and bouncy.

I think there are two. Choi Siwon and may be Rain! Since Hara said that she loves guys with muscles, both of them suit her perfectly.