• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
emerald

[Haradoll] Which guy is perfect for honey Hara?

260 posts in this topic

i prefer Hara with jonghyun !! even though jonghyun is now dating and actor !! they just look cute together !!

i kinda like Hara with Song joong ki(running man).this is just totally my opinion. :whistling:

both are very cheeky and it seems that during the running man episode (featuring hara), they both can interact very well and quite comfortably.

i guess he just has a good personality like hara plus he's cute.

Plus at dream team eps..

when KARA went as special guest...

Joong Ki did hugged Hara.. :P

But my Vote goes for MinRa...

hehehehe

Lol. I just remembered that on IY she was asked what was her ideal type& if she minded the age difference, if so how much of years apart(?)...

she responded by saying that looks doesn't matter and that age doesn't matter, as long as he makes her laugh.

So someone funny is what she's looking for.

i don't know which one to choose, but i think woo young is good one suit for her..wooyoung & honey hara are so adorable together .. :thumbup:

She is close to Seungri because they are from the some area. I don't think they really see each other like that. I like her more with Wooyoung

i think hara look good with seungri..

since both of them are a best friend...

i think they're match each other.wohooo

i actually like Hara and FTI Jonghun..they are close friends..close as in they actually hangs out together like how she is with Seungri..and Jonghun is friends with Seungri too..

and both are doll like..so pretty..

Edited by twinkystar

i think she better with me

hahahahhhahahahahahahahahaha

shes has easygoing personality

she'll be fit with any body i think

I feel that Wooyoung suits her best.

He just gives off a very protective aura when he's w hara [especially during idol army s3]

Teehee <333

seungri with haara makes a very specific couple. They look really cute together!

lols...can't help it!!! so many guys that i think

Honey Hara is good looking with!!!

i just saw the Idol show with Super Junior and

i thought Hara was cute with Eunhyuk too!!! lols..

this is sooo hard, I like her with FT Island especially with jonghun and Super Junior most, I especially like KyuRa and HaeRa...I like KyuRa most though, competitive, witty dongseangs that like to bully their seniors. But I also like the look of HaeRa or DongHa from the thailand pictures. Shinee is ok but they seem really arrogant most of the time i see them, espcially round girls. And even though Key and Nicole are friendas, I thought what he said was way out of line.

Edited by GooBurberrHara

i vote for Seungri fo sho

cuz he's in Big Bang and no one can really mess with that

no, not 2pm, no not shinee

BigBang forever!

I support WooRa, MinRa and SeungRa! hahaha...

I think all of them suit her well.

But I'm more to MinRa. I guess? xD

Oh wow. I never even thought of this before. I think it is because she just seems so laid back about topics like this. But if I had to choose from the options, I think Seungri would be the best choice.

IDK... my friend really likes Hara. BUT if it couldn't be me, I wouldn't let him have her, so Seungri gets my vote.

Edited by Kikoku

Hara -DongHae is the best :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

I love them so much :eyelove:

Edited by Goo_Hara_no1