[2012.02.04] KARA's Nicole and 2AM chosen as exclusive models for Kappa

mae

sdU5G.jpg

Famous Italian sportswear brand KAPPA has chosen top hallyu stars Nicole from KARA and 2am as their new exclusive models. This is the first time that foreign brand KAPPA has chosen hallyu stars as their models. Their marketing official made a statement saying, "Hallyu stars Nicole from KARA and 2am already has a reputation for endorsing different brands and we feel that they are suitable for the fresh authentic sportswear of KAPPA".

They said that they have heard that 2am members also like sports and that they had a photoshoot in a real football stadium overnight and despite the late hours, the members still were cheerful and finished the entire shoot the same with Nicole from KARA. The staff praised the hallyu stars on their professionalism on the set as they had a great time working with each other and they also listened to the staff.

Meanwhile, the whole photoshoot will be revealed this February through KAPPA's official website.

Source: Nate

Taken from DKPOP

am i missing something? it said they are modelling for the italian sportswear from feb onwards and i searched and searched their korean website but to little avail.

btw comparing with the latest pictures, i still prefer cole with cap, like in above. she looks totally stunning!

There's no doubt that our Nicole is really sporty looking and that she looks stunning in those clothes, Im gald that a big brand as Kappa choose 2AM and Nicole as models I guess this is a huge honor for them! I wanna see the rest of the pics! LOL

STEP IT UP KARA'S 5 SUPERGIRLS AND KAMILIA! FIGHTING!

ahh too bad it's only Nicole..

but on the other way, if it's about sport indeed only cori who matched lol

love this line:

The staff praised the hallyu stars on their professionalism on the set as they had a great time working with each other and they also listened to the staff.

thank you mae~

Nicole is really blooming nowadays. she used to be not that confident about having long hair, but she looks really beautiful with it :')

can't wait to get my doses of Nicole-Jinwoon. it's been a while since I saw their last interaction.

Nicole is really cute in this photo shoot~~~

I was really happy to hear this news because I ship JinCole so hard...

Finally, there would be some JinCole moment...

:excited:

Edited by MIKee