• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rhe-c

[Hamtastic] Seungyeon for Most Beautiful Smile!

34 posts in this topic

A Korean online community picked female idols with Most Beautiful Smile
2012021011440590924_1.jpg
1. Lee Hyori
2. WG's Sunye

3. Kara's Seungyeon
4. F(x)'s Sulli
5. Secret's Hyoseung
6. Rainbow's Hyunyoung
7. SNSD's Tiffany
8. Girl's Day's Mina

source : Nate

I remember during 2009/2010, she was picked as #1 for best smile and glad she still maintain that rank :thumbup:

1 person likes this

Yeah Hyori has a glamorous smile that steals your focus even if she was in a room with 100 beautiful ladies.

Seungyeon's smile is very versatile and expressive. It's more than just good looking teeth and mouth. She's able to give off different vibes without much effort.

super duper pretty! I love her so much!!! Hmmm, but I believe that all the other members are also equally pretty

Edited by OOK

I m a kamilia today its all because of her beautiful n sweet smile~ ><

Well just seeing her eye-smile would melt anyone's heart,and then add her super straight? teeth,that's a sure win-win.

Kinda off-topic...lol cant believe Tiffany's only at 7 ^_^

She has a really nice eyesmile.

I think Tiffany should be higher on that list, but that's just me! :D

A Korean online community picked female idols with Most Beautiful Smile

2012021011440590924_1.jpg

1. Lee Hyori

2. WG's Sunye

3. Kara's Seungyeon

4. F(x)'s Sulli

5. Secret's Hyoseung

6. Rainbow's Hyunyoung

7. SNSD's Tiffany

8. Girl's Day's Mina

source : Nate

I remember during 2009/2010, she was picked as #1 for best smile and glad she still maintain that rank :thumbup:

:D

the all are pretty when they smiles XD

but for me it will be seungyeon as first, and fany 2nd and sulli 3rd <3

she has one of the best smile in the world one that would brighten up anyone's day. Always remember to smile no matter what the world throws at you.

lol Hammie should rank number 1, whenever she smile i feel so grateful to be alive.....!!!!!!! Why is that rainbow girl, wearing so less......she is seducing me,,,,OMG/.....NOOOOO..I will be loyal to hammie for the meantime

full of eye smile......totally like this style of smile....keke......top3 quite good

Wow being on the top must really mean that she has a nice smile.. I wish to see that smile in person :D

Of course! Hammie's smile is really the best! Smile + Eye smile + baby face = KILLER COMBINATION! :devil:

It was her eye smile which attracts me then. But wow , everyone on that list is just as good :D

I would really like to see Seungyeon going top but, man......... that Hyori's smile is unbeatable

IMO, I think Fany should take a higher place. but that's just my opinion. Hammie should take the top. You know... I'm Hammie Biased :B . Gogo Hammie. No.1 always for me :):blushing:

Seungyeon's eyesmile is the cutest ever~ I wanna have her eyes

and omg, Hyori, Sunye and Hyosung...

I think Hammie should be number one... Her cute baby face with the irresistable eyesmile is just not fair on the rest of us. She's an easy first for me... Her face is so expressive and emotive~

So cute <3

But Tiffany could hav been ranked better n I'm sure it's not just me ^^

she may not have the most beautiful smile, but I think she has the "purest" smile :)

I seriously love her eye-smile, it just makes her smile even more beautiful plus she always smiles like she's extremely happy at everything~

Talking about smiling, Seungyeon and I are quite similar in this way. We can only smile at certain times and whenever that we don't smile, people will be scared of us. These days, I smile more often but people are still scared of me because I'm quite quiet in real life :sweatdrop: