[2012.03.21] Japanese 6th Single - Speed Up/Girl's Power

radenoactive

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it is true or not, but STEP (remake?) will be a B-side of Speed up version C

2012 New Single[初回生產限定盤C] KARA

商品版本:日版

商品類別:KPOP

商品編號:UMCK-9471

發行媒體:CD

發售日期:2012/03/21 (預約商品)

日幣售價:¥1200.0円(未稅) / 台幣約NT$510.

商品規格 ボーナストラック「STEP」日本語ver.収録

商品說明 【ボーナストラック付初回生産限定盤C】スピード アップ/ガールズ パワー

商品內容

Source

KMF sold 245K for the first week for their last single. So the 1st spot is probably for them. Kara might have chance to get #2 but I dunno the DIVA sales history yet (Are they new AKB48 sub-unit?)..

Yeah they 're new AKB48 sub-unit. Their best selling single sold about 73k in 1st week, so if KARA got the proper promotion from UMJ, I think they can take the 2nd spot. Don't sure about Namie. Did she still sell as good as she used to be? :unsure:

Wow! Some serious competition! DIVA are the least successful AKB sub-unit but they are already promoting this song and it's a tie-in to the Ultraman film; Namie doesn't sell singles the way she used to but her most recent single was her most successful in ages and has been a digital monster; SCANDAL are promoting this single a lot and it's the new theme for Bleach anime. IU is an unknown quantitiy but I think she will appeal to japanese fans but then again solo females aren't doing well in J-pop right now.

I sill thnk KARA can get no.2 if they promote well and the song/s are good :thumbup1: . I do wonder when they can start promoting though with Goddess Leader unable to speak at the moment and Nicole's injury :unsure:

Wow! Some serious competition! DIVA are the least successful AKB sub-unit but they are already promoting this song and it's a tie-in to the Ultraman film; Namie doesn't sell singles the way she used to but her most recent single was her most successful in ages and has been a digital monster; SCANDAL are promoting this single a lot and it's the new theme for Bleach anime. IU is an unknown quantitiy but I think she will appeal to japanese fans but then again solo females aren't doing well in J-pop right now.

I sill thnk KARA can get no.2 if they promote well and the song/s are good :thumbup1: . I do wonder when they can start promoting though with Goddess Leader unable to speak at the moment and Nicole's injury :unsure:

I think when KARA promote this single, Gyuri won't appear. About Nicole, hope her injury is not so serious. But I think after 1 month, she can walk quiet normally (well that 's what I hope :P).

Edited by fantomas

So Japanese Version of Step is officially will be included in version C?

A large chance it will B)

Oh and based on every article about KARA 's contract with UMJ, the old contract will end in August 2012, and the negotiation still continues (with positive feedbacks)

^

Owh okay. So they will be continuing the contract? If yes, it's a win-win situation but I hope UMJ will be more lenient of the contract.

I guess I just need to wait for official tracklist to come out before I edit the first post. And I wonder when they gonna release the jacket cover?

So excited :eyelove: . Although I'm going to be so poor :( RAINBOW have just announced their 1st Japanese album AND their 3rd Japanese single is getting released :unsure: If the release date is right for KARA I'm guessing they are going to use KARA to help promote RAINBOWs album seeing as the album is release a week after the rumored (?) KARA single. I hope they postpone the release for this single though, seeing as Nicole is injured and Gyuri will be resting after her operation, and if I'm not wrong, isn't she one of the members with the best Japanese ?

And I hope they re-sign with UMJ tbh, I think they are the best, AVEX is really shady IMO, especially their CEO.

So excited :eyelove: . Although I'm going to be so poor :( RAINBOW have just announced their 1st Japanese album AND their 3rd Japanese single is getting released :unsure: If the release date is right for KARA I'm guessing they are going to use KARA to help promote RAINBOWs album seeing as the album is release a week after the rumored (?) KARA single. I hope they postpone the release for this single though, seeing as Nicole is injured and Gyuri will be resting after her operation, and if I'm not wrong, isn't she one of the members with the best Japanese ?

And I hope they re-sign with UMJ tbh, I think they are the best, AVEX is really shady IMO, especially their CEO.

Yah it 's been confirmed. Rainbow 1st Japanese album will be released a week after KARA 's 6th single. And I guess it 's nothing wrong if UMJ/DSP decide to use KARA 's name to help promoting Rainbow. Rainbow already debut in Japan as title "KARA little sister" :tongue:

I realize that KARA and rainbow, was about going to release their cd around the same time. I was wondering why that was going to happen, since in Korea they usually never promote around the same time. But in japan they are release around the same time. I guess it because they want to use KARA success to help rainbow. I guess most artist in DSP is going to debut in japan to.