[2012.03.21] Japanese 6th Single - Speed Up/Girl's Power

radenoactive

March 21st --- can't wait!!

well, about KARAINBOW prom there's nothing wrong with that.. everyone does it ^.^ actually DSP is the company who does it the least, gotta say..

As much as excited I am to hear new songs from the girls, the girls need a break..

Oh no, don't misunderstand, I don't mind KARA helping to promote RAINBOW, I'm a fan of RAINBOW and if KARA can help them get more recognition then I'm all for it :)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGGGG :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: I want these videos asapppppp :w00t:

and tracklists:

SU/GP - Type A:

01 Speed Up (スピード アップ)

02 Girls Power (ガールズ パワー)

03 Speed Up (Instrumental)

04 Girls Power (Instrumental)

DVD:

01 Speed Up (PV)

02 Speed Up (Dance version)

03 Speed Up (BTS)

GP/SU - Type B:

01 Girls Power (ガールズ パワー)

02 Speed Up (スピード アップ)

03 Girls Power (Instrumental)

04 Speed Up (Instrumental)

DVD:

01 Girls Power (PV)

02 Girls Power (Dance version)

03 Girls Power (BTS)

CD Only:

05 Step (ステップ) (Japanese version) (First Press Bonus track)

Source

and Girls Power will be released as a ringtone on 2/29

Edited by rafatisd

Ah man, I like cover B but I like Speed Up as a song better. What to do!

Anyways, I'm really disappointed there's no photobook for C. I collected all of them. Now I'm not sure what to get. C looks like it should be the usual A version which is the normal CD package. I hope they add a photobook to the release later =p

No photobook for version C?? :crying:

So, the whole "double-sided.." I'm not even sure what the correct term is. Does that just mean that they are releasing 2 singles at the same time?

Also, the MV teasers have just been released, when will the whole MV be released..Mar 21? Or is that date for when the album can be officially bought and when promotions start.

No photobook for version C?? :crying:

It 's still not confirmed yet, so we don't know whether the version will have the photobook or not ^_^

So, the whole "double-sided.." I'm not even sure what the correct term is. Does that just mean that they are releasing 2 singles at the same time?

Double A-side mean that the single will have 2 PVs for 2 songs (promotional video - equal as MV for the Korean one)

Also, the MV teasers have just been released, when will the whole MV be released..Mar 21? Or is that date for when the album can be officially bought and when promotions start.

The whole MV will be released very soon... like.... tonight :w00t: Normally in Japan, the MV will be released 2-3 weeks before the official promotion start. 21st March is the date for the single hit the stores in Japan.

Hope it helps :)

I glad whoever is representing Kara, they did really good for the cover of the album. I love all the coverz cover b reminder me of Taylor swift love story. I loge how they show two side of them. It like the Korean side and jap side..I remember how the jap wanting song like step, I think they got it. They all look gorgeous. Can't wait for it to come out.