[2012.03.21] Japanese 6th Single - Speed Up/Girl's Power

radenoactive

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ HAHA! That's the way.

But realistically, I would predict 70k first day, 170k first week? KARA has come far enough to achieve that. Hope the Japanese give Speed Up more love like how they do for KARA's cute songs, it's an awesome concept.

I want to wait till Ninki reveal their number to make a prediction, but it won't be fun anymore :P So based on the rate on HMV and CdJapan lately, here 's my thought

1st day: 55k - 70k

1st week: 140k - 160k

Really hope J-Kamilias can surprise us again like they did with Super Girl ^_^

i think the songs and vids are awesome but i personally dont like the more mature idea what they have in speed up. some way it just doesnt feel like Kara =(. i hope ill get used to the idea that JiYoung aint 16 anymore and they dont do their cuty vids. i just feel that speed up was a bit too inappropriate in the mature side. if they lower the bar abit for the mature side it will be better. thats what i think

still seung yeon is the best! luv u!

Edited by Vore

Ninki ratings for next week is out!

2 88.40 KARA スピード アップ/ガールズ パワー 03/21

Around 88-90k. Hopefully it can sell more than this number. And wow, Kisumai slay everyone else :P

Edited by fantomas

That it a amazing predication that the ninki predicate. I think that would be amazing if they can sell that much. If theyreally can sell.that much, that definitely show there status in Japan. They would really the queen kpop girl group.in Japan. I hoping that they really can sell that much, but.i just be happy with wat happen.

I think predictions are all off, since the releases this week came out a day early and are already selling today (because tomorrow is a holiday in Japan) :devil:

Just saw the performance for Speed Up live! ^^ Yeah, it lacked something..... I think it was the camera angles :T And the lighting... Plus their black outfits kind of blended with the dark background. So yeah, stage outfits were pretty plain too. And of course, Nicole wasn't there with them.

I love the small interaction with KARA and kiss my ft2 ^^ Not cuz they looked at each other or anything. But cuz, our girls looked like badasses with thier black outfits XD since kisseumai was wearing white attire, KARA looked totally opposite from them... BITTER<3. Hope to see more interaction between them ^^