Disc 1
1. Jet Coaster Love
2. GO GO Summer!
3. Winter Magic
4. Ima, Okuritai "Arigatou"
5. Mister
6. Jumpin'
7. STEP
8. GO GO Summer! Live Performance (CJ Media Japan(Mnet)JJ's Mstudio) *First Time on DVD

Disc 2:Live At YOKOHAMA ARENA (2011/8/6/)
1. Jumpin'
2. Lupin
3. Wanna
4. GO GO Summer!
5. SOS
6. Ima, Okuritai "Arigatou"
7. Jet Coaster
8. Mister
9. Girls Be Ambitious
10. Pretty Girl

Bonus Tracklist for Limited Edition:

1. Rehearsal 1 Day Before & Making
2. Rehearsal Day of 6 Making

Show your support!:
YESASIA: Regular DVD / Regular Blu-Ray / Limited DVD / Limited Blu-Ray
CDJapan: Regular DVD / Limited DVD / Regular Blu-Ray / Limited Blu-Ray
Amazon: Regular DVD / Limited DVD / Regular Blu-Ray / Limited Blu-Ray
HMV: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/fl/56/249/1?utm_medium=rss&utm_source=raa000000c0

Finally a thread for Best Clips II. Been meaning to create this myself but can't find enough time at work. Anyways, the list of KARA releases this year have been piling up. I only wanted to get this because of the Yokohama fan meeting clips. But even the Normal DVD edition is still a bit pricey :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised nobody has been updating this thread.

We have been dominating the chart with straight number1s!

Kara "Best Clip 2 and Show" DVD #1 on Oricon Chart

Kara’s “Best Clip 2 and Show” has maintained #1 for five days on the Japanese Oricon DVD chart. The DVD “Best Clip 2 and Show” was released on February 29 and has been #1 on the DVD Overall chart.

“Kara Best Clip” which was released on February 23, 2011 also went up to #1 on the Oricon Weekly DVD Chart. It was the first time that an overseas female singer had appeared on the DVD chart after it was created in 1999. “Kara Best Clip” was #1 for two weeks for the weekly chart and #1 for 7 days on the daily chart. The DVD sold 250,000 copies and became platinum.

Kara has been successful with their DVDs and Oricon. Their drama “Ura Kara” which was released on June made #9 on the Oricon Chart.

from soompi news:

http://www.soompi.com/news/kara-best-clip-2-and-show-dvd-1-on-oricon-chart

1-4.jpg

2-3.jpg

. skipped, it's the same infor

3/01/2012:: #1

3/02/2012:: #1

3/03/2012:: #1

3-2.jpg

3/05/2012:: #1

Edited by eseul

The sales dont look good :( didnt snsd concert dvd bluray sold much better? Was this kara best clips 2 promoted well?

Lol, you just gave KARA too much credit when you compare the selling power of a concert DVD with a DVD contain only fanmeeting and a music video from an old single :lol: not to mention the huge support from international fans :lol2:

It looks fine with me though. I'm happy and satisfied with everything KARA achieved so far (none of us would ever think about this situation before KARA start promoting in Japan). Don't care too much about numbers. Just enjoy everything we got now :)

The fans have the right to be worried though. Their last single was their second worst selling single ever. Their DVD sales are underwhelming imo. Not to mention, GP isn't even doing well on the digital charts, the ringtone was released this week and it's barely hanging in the top 10 wtf, this is definitely a first for KARA. I know their last album's sales are great but I'm still concerned, things are not looking good.

Edited by Naaaddddiiiaaa

Are you guys worried about KARA sales dipping?

1) WM didn't sell well for many factors, one of which was because it's a lead in single to the album. Didn't the song get picked at the #1 song for winter to listen to with your lover?

2) Super Girl album sales are AWESOME!!! Did you forget that already?

3) How many KARA DVDs were released recently? KARA Vacation 2, KARADISE, STEP IT UP, BEST CLIPS 2. Not to mention Je'taime KARA - the first photobook. Did you get to pre-order your copies or did you wait a few days after release before buying? Give the JKamz a break, if they didn't get to pre-order this DVD to outsell Best Clips 1.

Why are you so worried about sales figures? When did we have to sell more than X or fill a stadium? There was a time when we were happy about every achievement KARA got because they were underdogs. Now that they are getting attention, are we going to lose that mentality of being happy for KARA's achievements?

KARA is getting much love from the Japanese that a few thousand DVD sales less in the first week won't erase.

*peace out*

I've been with these girls since 2008, I'm not going to stop being a fan of them because their popularity in Japan is supposedly declining. It's a fact the sales are going down and if that is happening and this is a thread to discuss sales and everything related to this release, then it should be okay for me to discuss this topic.

Are you guys worried about KARA sales dipping?

1) WM didn't sell well for many factors, one of which was because it's a lead in single to the album. Didn't the song get picked at the #1 song for winter to listen to with your lover?

2) Super Girl album sales are AWESOME!!! Did you forget that already?

3) How many KARA DVDs were released recently? KARA Vacation 2, KARADISE, STEP IT UP, BEST CLIPS 2. Not to mention Je'taime KARA - the first photobook. Did you get to pre-order your copies or did you wait a few days after release before buying? Give the JKamz a break, if they didn't get to pre-order this DVD to outsell Best Clips 1.

Why are you so worried about sales figures? When did we have to sell more than X or fill a stadium? There was a time when we were happy about every achievement KARA got because they were underdogs. Now that they are getting attention, are we going to lose that mentality of being happy for KARA's achievements?

KARA is getting much love from the Japanese that a few thousand DVD sales less in the first week won't erase.

*peace out*

Just took the word out of my mouth. Thank you!

I've been with these girls since 2008, I'm not going to stop being a fan of them because their popularity in Japan is supposedly declining. It's a fact the sales are going down and if that is happening and this is a thread to discuss sales and everything related to this release, then it should be okay for me to discuss this topic.

I wouldn't say their popularity is declining. Just one release with low sales =/= falling popularity. In fact, sales should never be used to represent popularity. I mean if KARA releases, say, 4 double-A side singles (8 promoted songs and PV/MVs) within a period 2 months, we can't necessarily expect all to sell well. Fans have their own spendings too, and they will choose what they prefer. If it's just a single release in a period of time for itself, I have no doubt KARA will have high sales. If I remember correctly, WM's release coincided with many of KARA's other releases at that time too, and it was out of season.

Sales are just there for us to see. If anything should be the judgment of popularity, then TOTAL sales of all releases or TOTAL revenue would be a more accurate determining factor. Sales of one release shouldn't be taken into account if the group has other releases competing with its own.

But yes, factually and statistically, sales ARE going down for this Best Clips II DVD in comparison to other prior releases. But that isn't anything negative. It's just KARA are hardworkingly releasing lots of stuff for us to enjoy that we can't buy everything. And yeah, of course the sales of this release is relevant here, where else should it go if not here anyway. :)

Edited by Redresonance

yeah the numbers are still good IMO. they released a lot of stuffs in February and people might have hold back to purchase back to back releases due to financial constraints or the convenience of waiting for another unpredicted future releases by UMJ.

Just chill and see what it'll be like in a month or so. longevity will still be there definitely.

nadia was only giving her opinions on the numbers.

it's only natural for some to be worried while some aren't.

there's nothing to suggest those who are concerned, are only looking for "the best numbers" to support.

there's no best fan or bigger fan. everyone is the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...