• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Collete

Hara's complexion- Tan or Fair skin?

45 members have voted

1. 1. She looks good on both but i think she is prettier with fair skin.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone had already made a topic about this. But if there is, the person who's managing here is free to remove it. :sweatdrop:

Hara looks mature and hotter with tan but she is wayyyy prettier with fair skin. I think she looks really beautiful with fair skin but don't get me wrong. She also looks pretty with tan skin. Since lupin days we always see Hara with tan skin and i miss her fair skin.

I just wanted to know what everybody thinks.

tan

20110727_goo_hara_0.jpg

20110707_goo_hara_121.jpg

Fair

20100511_hara_1.jpg2009111201354_0.jpg

Edited by Collete

it's obvious that HARA GOO has fair skin. I sooo miss watching her on variety shows!

Edited by purplepinkheart

I don't really see a big difference, it's kind of a light and good looking tan. Plus the tan makes her look more healthy. ^_^

well some ppl says that she is not fair so it's obvious the differences.

i don't know when is the last time she had fair skin.

It might just be the lightening that changes her skin tone :) and she looks lovely in both of them :)

She definitely looks very pretty either way :) But if I HAD to choose one I think it would be tan :D No matter what I'd think she's beautiful ^^ Hara Fighting!!

LOL I don't know which to choose O.o

In the end, I'll go for fair?

Since I have to choose one haha

fair skinned! my defination of tanned skin would be bubble pop hyuna. i dont think hara has ever been that tanned before. it would shock me if she went that route. either way, shes too cute.

She looks beautiful in both of them, since well..... She is Hara xD but I would go with fair skinned because I seen her with fair skin more :)

hara's hot in all the pics. i don't think she's truly fair skinned in the last pics though. the fair complexion pics were shot in a studio, so there were lights directed at her.

hard to choose, but finally i go with the fair skin. She looks so cute and fresh with her fair skin. Flawless

to be frank, her tanned skin is not really that tanned. either way, i still prefer tanned skin since it gives her a more sporty/ healthy look.

her fair skin looks more natural than the tan, mabye that's just because i'm used to seeing her pale so the tan looks weird to me? i don't know.

it not really tanned actually......maybe iy effect before....she always gorgeous

hara strong point is her flawless skin, and of course fair skin is the best for her :D...

altough sometime tanned skin can give you strong image..

I like the second image more so I go with that, but honestly she looks great either way...

I like both, but I think she looks better with fair skin because she is pretty with her natural skin tone.

Although it may appear that she has tanned skin, it's not much. Even so, I think she is very pretty tan :)

what? i have never seen hara with tanned skin before

fair skin is better on her

Hara looks pretty with fair skin and tan skin. And the tan is pretty light.

She's gorgeous no matter what though

I've always found her to look better with fairer skin without a doubt. But I do agree with most people here in saying that the tan isn't that pronounced, and she still looks good :)