Kara, the 3rd Girl

Kara_Hyori

• 5 weeks later...

I know that KARA won't never beat Wonder Girls or SNSD

all I hope is that they continue to sing and to enternain us !

Well...It seems that since their come back they are doing well

even with lot of come back like Big Bang, SHINee, Lee Hyori etc.

I just wish they will do as well as they actually did with the next come back of WG and SNSD.

But for that, I think they should stop promoting Rock U for another song or if better a new album with new style and new songs !

such a bold statement.. i don't know i have doubts b/c they are from DSP..and that's the only reason why i have doubts..but never say never..

for the MKMF's last year KARA actually beat WG in votes for a while there..

doesn't even matter if it was a short amount of time..just the fact that it happened was unbelievable to Kamilia :lol:..so never doubt Kamilia and KARA..cause DSP might turn around and do something GREAT!!

but if it ever happens i'll be so freaking happy :D

such a bold statement.. i don't know i have doubts b/c they are from DSP..and that's the only reason why i have doubts..but never say never..

for the MKMF's last year KARA actually beat WG in votes for a while there..

doesn't even matter if it was a short amount of time..just the fact that it happened was unbelievable to Kamilia :lol:..so never doubt Kamilia and KARA..cause DSP might turn around and do something GREAT!!

but if it ever happens i'll be so freaking happy :lol:

oh gosh, reallyy? i didn't hear about that. wow. ahaha! YAY! ^___^

dsp always have surprises! LOL

that is harsh but it's not Kara but DSP

however really what you really are saying is that

kara will not never beat wg or snsd so basically you meant they will

lol but come keep faith

DPS might just jump out of the box

Kara've been doing good so far

i think kara should just step up, and surprise everyone...

like MiSS.GiRlli3 said it's not KARA it's DSP...

sometimes i think the girls themselves are frustrated..cause how DSP thinks of the girls and the image the girls project to the fans/audience is kinda different..

if Kara was under SM or JYP, they'd be very popular because they have great vocals and live!

I think all 3 groups have their different strengths and appeal, every group has the potential to be the best. We should just continue to support the girls and have faith in them!

I feel extremely proud of the girls. I'm glad that they're finally gaining the attention that they deserve. They all possess so much talent, and I was disappointed that it wasn't recognized during their official debut days.

I agree with the person who said that KARA is a different "color" than Wonder Girls and SNSD. I think KARA's own charismatic personality shines through and that's what makes them stand out.

KARA Hwaiting! ^^

Thanks for sharing!

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...