[Perf] All the KARASIA concert vids I can find on Youtube

grainy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated with Nicole's 2nd day Beat It perf ! She did everything even the moonwalk in spite of her ankle injury !

... and this was how she arrived at the concert venue

r00gh.jpg

RESPECT GIRL !!!!!

@shigebon each of them had 2 solos. One is a cover (in Jing's case it was an acoustic remix of umbrella) and the other is an original song specially written for them.

Btw updated the list !! More new vids + there is finally a Lonely fancam. Now there is at least 1 fancam for each of their performance at the concert :D

Edited by grainy

Thanks for organising all the videos! It's really convenient for our spazzing now.

Wow, I watched everything... and I felt that I was there experiencing everything. How I wish I truly were there at their first concert. Their performances were totally amazing and their interactions were cute.

Is this the compilation videos for both days of the concert?

But this is a lot. I'm losing which track of which ones I've watched and haven't.

Yup they are for both days. I've lost track of the vids myself lol. Just watch them all over again haha :D

Edited by grainy

Updated the list again with a few new vids. It seems some vids have already been removed by the uploader. I'll clean up the list next week.

yea, some of the vids especially those that were marked ``fantastic fancam`` were removed.. :`(

BUT thank you sooooo much for putting up this list!!!!! I started downloading the fancams last night and only finished today... woah... now, im just gona organize it then have my lil KARASIA moment! lol thank you again!!.. sigh, i wished i was there.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...