[2012.02.20] KARA Fandom, Support KARA Concert

yuda

20120220140631265.jpg

KARA’s domestic and international fans sending a large scale support of Dreame’s Rice Wreath for KARA Concert catches attention. Supporting the expanding girl group KARA’s Asia Tour and also first concert KARASIA on Feb 18th and 19th Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastic Stadium, Dreame’s rice wreath came flowing in from Korea, China, Hong Kong, etc with total gross of 5,509kg.

The KARA supporting rice wreath can feed a total of 46,000 underfed children, KARA and the fans will donate it to the underfed children and to the poor people. Last year KARA’s fans during KARA’s fanmeeting and Park Gyuri’s Musical also had donated large scale of rice wreath.

The fandom that participated on the KARA Concert KARASIA rice wreath support are Everkara.com, Gaesom KARA bulletin Non-ne Kamlia , Summer of Gejap, Gasaengi.com, KARAHOLIC and withKARA, Live KARA correspondent KARATAEJE Seok-E ONLYKAMIL , DC KARA Gallery, KARA ANGEL, KARA ADDICT JAPAN, MIXILIA JAPAN, KAMILIA NETWORK JAPAN, GGS@JAPAN, DC Park Gyuri Gallery, DC Nicole Gallery, Nicole-ing.com, DC Han Seungyeon Gallery, Seungyeona.com, Naver joined MELODY & Jiyoung Love, Haragoo.com, DC Goo Hara Gallery, etc even many anonymous fans participated too.

At the concert, KARA presented fantasy-like stage with variety of songs from their debut album, Japanese album, and also their hits songs together with KARA’s own never-before-seen special performance.

Source :
Daum Media

Tip-off : Lupang

the manner..

not questioning the way kpop fans remember those children in need while showing their support to their idols but why rice? doesn't it benefit the middle parties too? how about medicine? or money which 100% goes to the needy people?

the reason..

rice wreaths (or any donation) in name of their idols, i don't understand the real/main reason behind it.

any contribution is appreciated and generous despite the amount but donations shouldn't only be seen during activities, like idol concerts, anniversaries etc.

imo, some of those children should be invited to the concerts. Besides being fed, they need attention and our time too.

oh yeah baby! Kamilia is awesome! Im so proud of being part of this great fandom and of course im proud of our lovely best f***ing five LOL

Also i think it was so sweet the donnation of the rice! thats so cool!

STEP IT UP KARA'S 5 SUPERGIRLS & KAMILIA! FIGHTING!

^^

It is nice to see that our love for Kara made this donation possible. This give a lot of fans a chance to do good while having fun at the same time. A nice side-effect. Helping other does not mean going through hardship, it also could be a happy moment too.

Then again most help that you give to others to benefit "middle parties" too some way or another. They could give money directly so 100% of it goes to needy people but I believe the reason for this is just to create awareness to people of this needy children. That would be more important these days rather than help with out anyone realising it. This move would could cause people with the capacity to help to stop and think for a moment. The large amount of rice does makes you notice right?

I do agree that it should not just stop there. After being fed there are other needs to attend too. Looking at the bright side getting energy to do something would be a great start too. :) We need a good push somewhere too.

Edited by red4summer
if and only if, everyone understands as well as you do. :)

why rice? why not medicine?

i think the poor children, the real poor ones who stay in the lowest class of economy, really need food more than medicine. food first, why, cuz they don't even have money to buy food for their daily meal. i'm fully aware of this matter cuz it happens in my country, where poor children r everywhere, asking money to buy food.

i really hope those donations could really reach people who truly need it.

kamilia, you're the best.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

can anybody tell me what's the meaning of the giving tons of rice wreath? what do they do with it?

that's cool, giving rice since it's our asia's staple food. lol

I don't get it? too familiar with only western industry -_-'

Edited by red4summer
idols whom in turn donate out the rice to the needy.

• 2 months later...

I have to say this is one cool thing about Korean fandoms. This is probably the most meaningful way to show support. Not only do fans buy tickets, albums and even gifts and good for the groups. But they donate to good causes on behalf of their group. Easily the number one reason kpop fandoms are the best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...