[2012.02.22] KARA Park Gyuri Vocal Cord Nodule Surgery safely completed

yuda

2012022215325210011.jpg

On Feb 22nd, Girl group KARA Park Gyuri herself leaves a message at twitter “My people, the surgery ended well. Due to the the anesthesia, I was asleep all day yesterday, so I wasn’t able to leave a message. I’ll try to recover quickly so that you’ll be able to hear my good voice. Thank you for worrying about me.”.

According to KARA company side, on last year November Park Gyuri noticed a nodule and polyp occurred at her vocal cord. But at that time Park Gyuri with her strong will doing the Korean performance of 200 Pounds Beauty Musical and variety of domestic and international activity.

To keep her promise with the audience, Park Gyuri didn’t cancel her participation on 200 Pounds Beauty Musical but limiting her appearance and part on the musical.

As scheduled, on Feb 21st Park Gyuri ended her surgery and expressing her feelings which catches netizen’s attention.

Netizen expressed their concern "I was worried but fortunately it ended well ", "Cheer up quickly and show us your great image again ", "Gyuri-ssi I want to hear your beautiful voice again ".

On the other side, KARA are scheduled to start their Japanese Tour on April. For the time being Park Gyuri will attend some rehabilitation.

Source :
Newsen

Tip-off : Lupang

the successful surgery is one thing while the ability to recover to the fullness is another.

the most sensible thing now is for her to recuperate totally, not matter how long it takes.

even she has to miss some critical activities, she (or anyone) shouldn't push herself before she's ready.

I'm glad to hear that she finally took time to treat her vocal cord, and that it went successful! Hope she's getting the rest she needs, wishing that this year her health will be better comapared to last year/beginning of this year. I would love to hear her voice once her vocal cord has been well rested from the whole treatment. ^^

Thanks to all the gods out there that our very own goddess is feeling better and that her surgery ended well. Please Gyuri unnie rest a lot so we can be able to see you perform with the same energy!

I really hope DSP give her vacation or something while she is resting! GO GO GYURI UNNIE!

I really hope she recovers well. Vocal cord nodule would may come out someone overexert their voice. It is good of you to push yourself and do your best Gyuri but you need to know when to stop too. I am happy knowing that you give all to us. You got to give yourself a chance to relax too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...