[Other] Speed Up & Girls Power Preview

dlskam

^Thank you so much for sharing, everyone!! I love both concepts. KARA can definitely pull off both. ^^

So excited for the live performances of the songs! I wonder when they'll guest on Music Station. xD

Edited by bubblie

*bows to UMJ/DSP* FINALLY a decent/high quality mv release!

Songs are easy to listen to on my leisure time or anytime. Kara's songs are always on the edge of being both Kpop and Jpop at the same time. It satisfies my Kpop/Jpop love at the same time XD

So happy they a fierce Kara release but released a lighter song for those who enjoy Kara's cuter/lighter songs. You please all fans in one release *Bows to whoever brought up this idea/involved*

And Girl Power MV was <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 The lighting is GORGEOUS!

Only complaint is Speed It Up. Like it, but doesn't seem to fit Kara completely. Their voices isn't powerful enough, so it fell a wee bit flat. Lupin/Jumping had that sound that fit Kara. Speed kinda felt too Western for Kara... which sadly, doesn't fit their current style and voice.

Edited by Biscuit

^

^

i'm lousy in this area (music) but to me, the speedup pv set-up is what i dreamt of, the look-most-like mv/pv among all releases. :)

double A-side with 2 contrasting featured songs/themes, it satisfies both sides.

i'm so+very curious to know how they are going to promote/perform both (live) at the same time.

I love both songs. I think that bitter and sweet is a good title for the songs. I would also say that it korea style and jpop style. I love how the girls are like the only ones(I think) that can pull off the cute and sexy version. I like how speed up has like harder chore, I can image people asking how to dances to it. I wondering which song would they would promote are show. Would we get to see both, or do they change it up.

Ahhhh! I really hope they will promote both songs since it's a Double A-side Single and they have PVs for both. But if it's only one, I will prefer Speed Up since it's dancier and is more of a fresher cool and dark concept which I really find attractive. I'm really anticipating how the Japanese fans will react to Speed Up. Promoting Girl's Power is definitely a sure success though - the classic formula KARA used to dominate Japan. They love cute stuff too much! :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...