Official Speed Up / Girls Power Thread

red4summer

23492701.jpg

The release of the 6th Japanese single is near. Let's bring the mood back up.

Speed Up

gyul1n.jpg

gyul2r.jpg

gyul3.jpg

Teaser

[c] DSPKARA

PV

[c] honeyhammiejp1

Girls Power

95243995.jpg

gyul4.jpg

gyul5.jpg

Teaser

[c] DSPKARA

PV

[c] honeyhammiejp1

personally i love speed up because she's sexily "fierce".

the makeup, the straight hair, the black dress and the car, i have no complaints.

Argh I waited too long. Wasn't sure whether to post my caps right away in the spazz thread or make this thread. Oh well it's all good. So much for me staying away from KH to focus on work/study :sweatdrop:

5B0oh.jpg

6Z1UP.jpg

6irMo.gif

:dead:

Edited by gyuriFTW

Gyuri looks soo hot in their new video. I wish she had more screen time on it but what we got is already amazing! I must admit that I expected more from their new single but I know that with them wanting to transition to a fierce and sexy look + their upcoming tour, this is going to be a success. I just hope that Gyul is not going to participate in the promo because after a surgery, you really need at least 4-6 weeks to recover physically and then she needs vocal rehab which will take additional weeks. We'll see what they will do. :)

sad.. i still can't watch the speed up pv yet.. sobs..

based on the posts shared, it looks like she has little individual shoots. i was expecting more.. disappointed..

while on the other side..

95243995.jpg

wondering how she transforms during the 2 performances..

Edited by red4summer
the 2nd pv is here. updated in 1st post.

I think it seems like Gyuri didn't get too much solo time because of the editing. Compared to the other MV's the screen flashes back and forth between the girls really quickly and each solo is like, a second long. Anyways I'm always satisfied as long as I can make pretty screencaps. I think they picked a good outfit for Gyuri in SU. It's sexy without being too over the top like Hara's. It also fits her body proportions much better than some of the other outfits (Lupin, JCL). The only thing I don't care for is the hair highlights. Silver doesn't really do it for me, kinda makes a girl look old.

Gyuri looks absolutely amazing in these videos! Watching her makes me wonder on how she is doing right now... :crying:

BUT, I have high hopes for the future! I can't wait for the day when I see my Gyul back to 100% :thumbup:

in all honesty, i feel less enthusiastic towards this single.

i didn't jump in joys when it was released. it was just "ohh.. it's here?"

>24 hours have passed, i didn't loop the mv/pv as many as the previous releases.

@XJ Jem

first it was nature republic and then musical, i always had this thought "it's destined for me to meet her" but it's fading away..

i don't have the faith anymore.. it's not about gyuri..

@Daniel

you may not be aware but it's those little words that pull me back and keep red going, so thanks to you too.

(the palace is my only reason now..)

my wish for this promotion, everyone waits for the leader to promote together.

everything else is secondary..

i love Gyuri's style in Speed Up...

that long straight black hair with silver highlight is just..... UNFFFF!

but too bad, she didn't get much screen time :(

hopefully DSP/UMJ will release Speed Up Individual Version too!

so we can get full screen time of sexy badass fierce Gyuri :D

• 2 weeks later...