[Nicori] Speed Up / Girls Power Official Topic

nhung_gemini

Thannk for opening the thread for this nhung hehehhee

Cole looks so smexy on the PV hahhahahaha I hope they have solo PV for this song, would love to see more lol

Love this shot so much, so smexy :eyelove: (just posting another version of gif, cos can't get enough of it hahahhaha

OPSVa.gif

Cole look so pretty in Girl's power, love it so much ahhahahahhaha

Currently I'm liking this single more lol

KqXgl.jpg

lvnOo.jpg

credit: twitter, tumblr, uploader

Her smiles in Speed up is just soooo badassly Sexy :geminluv: when other are furious.

Power girl she look so eminence :gemnoway: Can't take my eyes off her :lol: Like she had double personality. Nicole is definitely FABULOUS and COOL and NO.1 in my idol list.

BTW Speed Up is so good (However not much of Cole). And both songs are Daebak Can't wait to see them dancing to the song.

Edited by NoorAsz

nhung thanks for opening the thread ^_^ ...(almost forgot to make one :sweatdrop: )

i like Nicole's looks on the Speed Up pv, its like the next level of lupin image :tongue: ...and she look gorgeous on Girl's Power ...both pv wins :thumbup:

and of course Cole gets the section with food

lol i noticed it too :lol: she even taste the cream :lol:

9ptPc.gif

o9ieK.gif

wIqjZ.gif

4TPjI.gif

OFoFj.gif

LxbDQ.jpg

u3G9P.jpg

gibqy.jpg

aHJNf.jpg

caps cr : DCKARA

G5u7p.jpg

:D Wow love the gifs, thanks kara4life!

Hahaha. Cole on and off camera for Speed Up sure are two complete transformations. One moment she's charismatically appealing to the camera, the next she changes back into playful and dorky Cole probably showing her victory signs to the other members with her pouting lips. :)

Cole's really sexy in Speed Up, but I think she's more natural in Girl's Power. I think her style in Speed Up fits very well though, being the cool girl she is. It's weird and I don't know why, but I always seem to visualize as a her as a stereotype of person who is cool, fashionable, quiet, yet smart, and confident; not really the type who is naturally cute or have aegyos. Out of generalization and back to reality, of course, I can't resist her cute sides as well.

http://i.imgur.com/OFoFj.gif Too attracted to her nonchalant expression here, totally fits in the PV mood and the part of the song during that gif. Totally the impression she has given me.

Yay more gifs and caps - thanks Nov and amandalgh :D

Cole surely shows her 2 different sides on the PVs - I'm loving both looks of course hahahahaha She's just so fierce and sexy on Speed Up though I'm looking forward to seeing the part when they're wearing white too. Hopefully there really is a solo pv - didn't see her enough on Speed Up, too fast lol Yay Nov you gif the part when she's getting her pic taken lol it's just so cute :wub:

I'm loving her look on Girl's Power, just too pretty and cute hahaha and her eyesmiles :wub:

Currently I'm loving Girl's Power more and love her solo part starting at around 2min mark hehhehe and lots of JiNi too and HamCole so adorable XD

I'm looking forward to seeing them promote these songs with her blonde hair.

Thanks for all the gifs & caps for Cole from both PVs!

She looks great in both PVs and rocking both styles easily :lol:

Oh I like her profile pics too!

Nov, she goes back to the dork off camera but all sexy for the camera :)

• 2 weeks later...

I did wonder how they would incorporate Nicole without it being awkward but the performance at Coming Soon! flowed nicely with Cole's cuts I think.

mCL4X.gif

cr | bf5kara

Still workin it :tongue:

Without Cole dancing, the performance is different XD Cant wait for Cole to start dancing again!!

The Making Of is already better than the actual MV

I agree lol.

Cole from the making of Speed Up PV:

She's asking the Japanese staff where the chocolate is, why didn't they bring her any (from Japan)

:lol: